VIDEO: Wale ft. Rick Ross x Jadakiss - 600 Benz

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550. Wale changed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He sounds the same, but his content is totally different and seemingly very Ross-inspired. Song is overrated, too. I remember when it came out and everybody on NT and Twitter was blowing it up... this post was my first time hearing it and I have no desire of hearing it again. Just seemed kind of awkward. Hope it sells well since he's an NTer though, but that's about it.
You like Mac Miller, though.

I like this song video is cool too
"The dilemma is, you think I got no conscience

You think I'm just here flossin on Ross +#*$ about car +#*$"

pimp.gif

Why is French in the video? Ross better not sign him

I like this song video is cool too
"The dilemma is, you think I got no conscience

You think I'm just here flossin on Ross +#*$ about car +#*$"

pimp.gif

Why is French in the video? Ross better not sign him

Originally Posted by Nupey09

C'mon slim!  The title of the song is "600 Benz", but the main car featured is a 550, really!?  Really!?   Somebody should have said something!

indifferent.gif
WOW! I didn't even notice
indifferent.gif

They should off themsevles!

But this song goes too damn hard
30t6p3b.gif
+
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Nupey09

C'mon slim!  The title of the song is "600 Benz", but the main car featured is a 550, really!?  Really!?   Somebody should have said something!

indifferent.gif
WOW! I didn't even notice
indifferent.gif

They should off themsevles!

But this song goes too damn hard
30t6p3b.gif
+
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Hate to sound like I'm hating, but yeah... Not much good to say about this, unfortunately.

Not only is it a 550, it's an older model 550. Wale changed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He sounds the same, but his content is totally different and seemingly very Ross-inspired. Song is overrated, too. I remember when it came out and everybody on NT and Twitter was blowing it up... this post was my first time hearing it and I have no desire of hearing it again. Just seemed kind of awkward. Hope it sells well since he's an NTer though, but that's about it.
Unlike Wale, Mac Miller can put a decent song together without sounding like he has a big, bearded man breathing heavily down the back of his neck telling him to change his bars to cater more to the MMG image. "600 Benz" wasn't even good. Sounded like a Rick Ross throw away record that he gave to Wale to test the waters... oh wait.

Originally Posted by rhester

Unlike Wale, Mac Miller can put a decent song together without sounding like he has a big, bearded man breathing heavily down the back of his neck telling him to change his bars to cater more to the MMG image. "600 Benz" wasn't even good. Sounded like a Rick Ross throw away record that he gave to Wale to test the waters... oh wait.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wale. I always want to see NTers doing well. I hope MMG works out for him, but it seems like he changed into a very different artist. Like what are the chances that we could get another "More About Nothing" type of tape out of the guy, now? "600 Benz" sounds like something Ace Hood would have done.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wale. I always want to see NTers doing well. I hope MMG works out for him, but it seems like he changed into a very different artist. Like what are the chances that we could get another "More About Nothing" type of tape out of the guy, now? "600 Benz" sounds like something Ace Hood would have done.

i had this song stuck in my head all last week glad to finally see the video...

people keep saying his content changed but i dont see it...

he talks about girls and shoes...and his 'passion for the culture'

i believe he's passionate but if i have to hear him say it one more time i will scream

i was so hype when he performed this last week in DC

i had this song stuck in my head all last week glad to finally see the video...

people keep saying his content changed but i dont see it...

he talks about girls and shoes...and his 'passion for the culture'

i believe he's passionate but if i have to hear him say it one more time i will scream

i was so hype when he performed this last week in DC

Forget 'More About Nothing', I'm still waiting for another 'Paint a Picture' type tape but we know that's not happening. Also, video sucked. Although I do like the song.
grin.gif

Forget 'More About Nothing', I'm still waiting for another 'Paint a Picture' type tape but we know that's not happening. Also, video sucked. Although I do like the song.
grin.gif

this that i been GRINDING cuz i been savin for that benz flow...the treatment said s550...because the song is about aspiring ...guess we didnt execute that well enough...getting a 600 (which i dont own) is very easy to do for a video guys ..lol ps "tupac back" is the single from the compilation...this was jus a record.."that way" is being serviced now ...youll see the difference ...."rise" "that way" "running rebel" i dont see much change there

this that i been GRINDING cuz i been savin for that benz flow...the treatment said s550...because the song is about aspiring ...guess we didnt execute that well enough...getting a 600 (which i dont own) is very easy to do for a video guys ..lol ps "tupac back" is the single from the compilation...this was jus a record.."that way" is being serviced now ...youll see the difference ...."rise" "that way" "running rebel" i dont see much change there

Back
Top Bottom