[[VIDEO]] LIL WAYNE - "6 FOOT 7 " video ....dope

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Is this real? WTH is this

random cirac bottle? fake no-sense making inception cut-ins? random women in red walking around the streets?

might be the worst video ever

roll.gif
roll.gif

I like the video but man Hype comes out with some wack stuff now. He went from being innovative to just so generic. Its like this time around he shot a Dave Meyers video but without Dave Meyers' humor. Hype still has ill visuals but damn......

I like the video but man Hype comes out with some wack stuff now. He went from being innovative to just so generic. Its like this time around he shot a Dave Meyers video but without Dave Meyers' humor. Hype still has ill visuals but damn......

This video is as ridiculous as the song is. Love it.

This or Yonkers for video of the year so far.

This video is as ridiculous as the song is. Love it.

This or Yonkers for video of the year so far.

why the greenscreen look so obvious? u never notice it in movies but rap video its painfully obvious

why the greenscreen look so obvious? u never notice it in movies but rap video its painfully obvious

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
 Well in movies there's a bigger budget. While Hype use to charge atleast 7 figures a video I think those days are gone. The quality in his videos don't even seem to be as good so i'm guessing he probably lowered his pricing when album sales started declining. That Kanye video Amazin' is probably the last video that I saw from him and thought it was done a huge budget. 

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif
 Well in movies there's a bigger budget. While Hype use to charge atleast 7 figures a video I think those days are gone. The quality in his videos don't even seem to be as good so i'm guessing he probably lowered his pricing when album sales started declining. That Kanye video Amazin' is probably the last video that I saw from him and thought it was done a huge budget. 

Did you really add dope to the title? what the +!@$ is this bufoonery?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did you really add dope to the title? what the +!@$ is this bufoonery?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom