[[VIDEO]] LIL WAYNE - "6 FOOT 7 " video ....dope

laugh.gif
random but funny

Dude just wanted to be the first one wit an Inception vid.
Video dont even fit the song. He's back on that dumb iish
30t6p3b.gif

Dude just wanted to be the first one wit an Inception vid.
Video dont even fit the song. He's back on that dumb iish
30t6p3b.gif

I mean the whole video is based around the song (Except for the whole inception theme lol) but everything else fits..... Had this been a lupe video dudes wouldve been in here calling it epic
laugh.gif
 all about perception

I mean the whole video is based around the song (Except for the whole inception theme lol) but everything else fits..... Had this been a lupe video dudes wouldve been in here calling it epic
laugh.gif
 all about perception

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif
 all about perception

Yeah man, the vid actually made sense....bar for scene, tit for tat.

laugh.gif
 all about perception

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Video was awful, Wayne is the first 4'11" General I've ever seen. The Inception theme was horrid 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Video was awful, Wayne is the first 4'11" General I've ever seen. The Inception theme was horrid 

He shouldn't have made a video for this song.  That was his first mistake.

He shouldn't have made a video for this song.  That was his first mistake.

Is this real? WTH is this

random cirac bottle? fake no-sense making inception cut-ins? random women in red walking around the streets?

might be the worst video ever

random cirac bottle? fake no-sense making inception cut-ins? random women in red walking around the streets?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
 all about perception

Word dudes b goin ham ova dem lil b 30 dollar budget vids, n all he do is smile for the camera n start cookin lol, this one is alright yea it has alot going on but its intresting, the song has no clear meaning so what you think the vid was gonna b abt, n wether u liked it or not u watched it from start 2 end, jus how they wanted u 2

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
 all about perception

Word dudes b goin ham ova dem lil b 30 dollar budget vids, n all he do is smile for the camera n start cookin lol, this one is alright yea it has alot going on but its intresting, the song has no clear meaning so what you think the vid was gonna b abt, n wether u liked it or not u watched it from start 2 end, jus how they wanted u 2

Originally Posted by Jking0821

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom