**Video** Girl exposes dude for having dirty draws...LMAO

I'm from baltImore and seen that. Disgusting. She shut her Facebook and instagram down for a few days. Then re opened it saying she had a cut on her butt that bust and that's why she was bleeding. SMh. She work at johns Hopkins lol

Whoa whoa whoa.can you pm me info on this? Hopkins has been taking some L's of late in the personnel department.

People are craving fame/publicity...........
indifferent.gif

I guess that's the WWSH generation 

lmao

whatever im glad she put him on blast. too many n's and women are walking around with sh*** still on their booties. my poor sister had to deal with that ish one time (she said it smelled wherever he sat) and I remember seeing skidmarks on my dad's TWs at times. nasty as fukk doe. 

terrance howard said it best, "if you aren't using baby wipes, you're not clean."

i like *** play, but the sec. i get down there and give the people's eyebrow its a wrap. 

lmao

whatever im glad she put him on blast. too many n's and women are walking around with sh*** still on their booties. my poor sister had to deal with that ish one time (she said it smelled wherever he sat) and I remember seeing skidmarks on my dad's TWs at times. nasty as fukk doe. 

terrance howard said it best, "if you aren't using baby wipes, you're not clean."

i like *** play, but the sec. i get down there and give the people's eyebrow its a wrap. 
there aint no rules in love making.. i could agree on that.. but as a girl you like when dudes tell you to do something with their ***?

there aint no rules in love making.. i could agree on that.. but as a girl you like when dudes tell you to do something with their ***?
you just answered your own question. "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]there aint no rules in love making." [/color]

And I don't need to be told, if anything I need their consent. 

Back
Top Bottom