**Video** Girl exposes dude for having dirty draws...LMAO

She's begging for attention, birds 
mean.gif

damn.. speaking of dirty draws, has anybody seen the other vid on worldstar with the girl with the dirty "red" draws on stage? I don't know if I could post the vid on here. It's NSFW

Dude must save money on toilet paper.

Foul, why'd she have to air him out like that.

SMH at "Worldstar Hiphop"

30wb68x.gif
is disgusting :rofl:

dude deserved to get aired out by this shmut :x :smh:

Last edited:
damn.. speaking of dirty draws, has anybody seen the other vid on worldstar with the girl with the dirty "red" draws on stage? I don't know if I could post the vid on here. It's NSFW

I'm from baltImore and seen that. Disgusting. She shut her Facebook and instagram down for a few days. Then re opened it saying she had a cut on her butt that bust and that's why she was bleeding. SMh. She work at johns Hopkins lol

I'm from baltImore and seen that. Disgusting. She shut her Facebook and instagram down for a few days. Then re opened it saying she had a cut on her butt that bust and that's why she was bleeding. SMh. She work at johns Hopkins lol

wow. I could just imagine the backlash she got for doing that. then got the nerve to say you had a cut in your butt. who was she trying to fool with that excuse? we all know exactly what that was. she didn't have to make up some lie about it.

Back
Top Bottom