[VIDEO] C-MURDER SHOOTING CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!!

pimp.gif
The man loves his jersey

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

see that?? And y'all wonder why Master P ain't have his back! Because P ain't want ++!% to do with his ignorant +++! P knew he was guilty! I had always wondered why P ain't come through for his Brother. Now I know and the rest of the world knows. How come dude ain't just comply with a simple request from security? That's probably why he copped out. He knew that there was video. Sorry Corey. You gotta take the L on this one. And on a side note, I really thought he was innocent.
I don't care if I saw my brother do something like that with my own eyes. At the end of the day its still my brother and im goin to have hisback thur thick and thin right or wrong. So personally I lost big respect for P for that.

Even way back when they were living in Richmond I always heard C was the realest one and held them down the most. This is the same dude that wanted to beat upfans that had fake No Limit chains and is being charged with beating and killing a 16 year old fan. I wouldn't put anything past him.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Them girls hauled *+! quick, so I can't tell if he flashed it first, or just pulled it out and started bussin'.
you can see those birds smiling, happy to see a celebrity acting wild, talking like a boss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what happened to their smiles after he pulled the gun out?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Women love it till they need to duck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naww yall sleep, check my _ usain bolt in the striped shirt
nerd.gif
roll.gif

What I was coming in here to say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

see that?? And y'all wonder why Master P ain't have his back! Because P ain't want ++!% to do with his ignorant +++! P knew he was guilty! I had always wondered why P ain't come through for his Brother. Now I know and the rest of the world knows. How come dude ain't just comply with a simple request from security? That's probably why he copped out. He knew that there was video. Sorry Corey. You gotta take the L on this one. And on a side note, I really thought he was innocent.
I don't care if I saw my brother do something like that with my own eyes. At the end of the day its still my brother and im goin to have his back thur thick and thin right or wrong. So personally I lost big respect for P for that.

how yall know what P did or didnt do?

Back
Top Bottom