Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

After wearing these out this weekend I'm gonna have to call these the "double takes". These babies do not go unnoticed.

Last edited:
The design of the shoe is what grabbed my attention. Add to the fact of the nice colorways that were released.

I dont understand the negative feedback on dude. Who cares what people call their shoes.

Ima call them the blue balls. Thats what you get when you start giving shoes nicknames.

Lmao but you just posted a reply in a thread about victor cruzs shoe on a forum about sneakers lol and then condemn the guy nick naming shoes

Imho its corny to call people corny. Guess freedom of expression is out of line. Hope you shine ur badge daily mr officer
Imho, it's corny to tell someone their corny for calling people corny. 

Guess you're right.

I shine it every other day.

Any news about any more releases ? Would suck if they stop at 4 colorways. Thought the shoe was a sleeper.

Any news about any more releases ? Would suck if they stop at 4 colorways. Thought the shoe was a sleeper.
I think we're all in agreement Nike continues this model...But this may be it. I hope it isn't lol.

All colors suck except the pair for his pops seems Nike was second guessing on this signature..Nike football is really bad rt now..need to get deion back so they can drop officially then finally make bo a real signature plus a shoe for a new guy like todd gurley or Odell Beckham..

Speaking of dumb a** nicknames, I just went for the gold and called them the "Elvis Presley's." Why not?! It was my birthday lol.

Back
Top Bottom