Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

When those red's coming out? They would be fire dressed in all black
Doesn't look like it'll be releasing.

I wonder if Nike is waiting to see if Cruz agrees to a re-structured contract with the Giants, before continuing the shoe? Idk. There really wouldn't be an investment for Nike for a player that is cut lol.

Doesn't look like it'll be releasing.

I wonder if Nike is waiting to see if Cruz agrees to a re-structured contract with the Giants, before continuing the shoe? Idk. There really wouldn't be an investment for Nike for a player that is cut lol.
This makes a lot of sense but I refuse to believe it. I much rather be in denial. Those red's will come out eventually it's a must. ;-)

damn thread went caput. I know he just reworked his contract with the giants but kinda losing hope now that the all reds are gonna get released.

Yea no word on any new releases yet. The haystacks I bought from Jimmy Jazz were in terrible condition. I sent them right back when I got them

Was hoping to see the greys in the outlet out here priced like the one in nc, unfrotunately it's $110 in deer park, ny, and no other discount. :stoneface:

What's the hype on these from?

Player? Design? Comfort?

Just curious. I know that outlet price is solid.

Called that outlet earlier today (Sunday). The lady said "we sold out of those days ago."

But if one outlet has them at that price, others will soon follow.

Back
Top Bottom