Vick agrees to pay for care of seized pit bulls, He should have paid 10 million huh? sarcasm.

i'll just say that majority of the homeless struggles are self-inflicted with drugs and whatever whereas the dogs were defenseless. that's about asnon-bias as i can get seeing as i'm the notorious nt vick rider.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

There are millions of homeless HUMANS in this country, and 1 million dollars is goin 2 waste on some damn dogs?! Not sayin its not a...um...generous move by Vick, just sayin priorities are really $*+!+* up in this country...aint no way no animals this important.

(Free Mike Vick!)

he's the one who put them in this situation, so he should be held responsible for doing what he can to get them out. i don't feel sorry for most homeless people, if it's a natural disaster, then sure...but alot of people who are homeless, put themselves in that situation...and it should be their job to get out...not ours or michael vicks.
:stoneface You gotta be kidding. So each of these dogs most of which wont be saved should each be given $18,519 worth of care while a human being endures a cold winter on the streets? If most animals have a hard time already finding a home, why in the hell would someone want to adopt a dog from a dogfighting operation? You gonna leave Cujo alone with your child unsupervised in the backyard? I understand saving a few of the puppies, but I'm sure atleast half are going to put down.

i give a stoneface to homeless people. put down the drugs and get a job.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

There are millions of homeless HUMANS in this country, and 1 million dollars is goin 2 waste on some damn dogs?! Not sayin its not a...um...generous move by Vick, just sayin priorities are really $*+!+* up in this country...aint no way no animals this important.

(Free Mike Vick!)

he's the one who put them in this situation, so he should be held responsible for doing what he can to get them out. i don't feel sorry for most homeless people, if it's a natural disaster, then sure...but alot of people who are homeless, put themselves in that situation...and it should be their job to get out...not ours or michael vicks.
:stoneface You gotta be kidding. So each of these dogs most of which wont be saved should each be given $18,519 worth of care while a human being endures a cold winter on the streets? If most animals have a hard time already finding a home, why in the hell would someone want to adopt a dog from a dogfighting operation? You gonna leave Cujo alone with your child unsupervised in the backyard? I understand saving a few of the puppies, but I'm sure atleast half are going to put down.

i give a stoneface to homeless people. put down the drugs and get a job.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

They are straight ripping him with that 900k dog bill trust me it does not cost nowhere near that much to take care of those dogs . They are probably gonna putthe dogs down anyway they always do and for the record the dogs are dog aggressive not human aggressive at all .

^Fine...then I give the stoneface 2 dogs...evolve, dammit! If yall had high intelligence and opposable thumbs, yall wouldn't be in this mess now. See howstupid that sounds? I say help those PEOPLE who need help first, no matter how they got there...cuz lifes a biatch, and someday it might be you...justsomething 2 think about...

they're dogs how much does a can of food and a pen cost...$1 a can and maybe $100 for a pen.....the point is they are dogs not people just put em down dontwaste all that money on some animals...

Some of ya'll have the most ignorant opinions.
smh.gif
Just beause you don't have a home to go to DOES NOT mean you are on drugs, dumb, or hopeless. In my 21 years I have met quite a few homeless people thatfor the most part had little control over their situation, sometimes sht just happens all at once and you're fu*ked or you put all of your eggs in onebasket and you're fu*ked. When I used to work on Bankhead I knew 2 homeless; "Bob" & "Alabama"
laugh.gif
. Some of the experiences touched my soul because more than a home, they just wantedpeople to enjoy them as a person and not view them as some type of scum to the earth. They may not have had the most pleasant odor, but I swear Alabama was arocket scientist, he never said much, but when he did it was like he was a Professor at Yale. Not to keep ramblin on about my experiences, but if you'vebeen considered "poor" at any point in your life then you have 0 room to judge those without a home & if you haven't been then I thinkit's safe to say your opinion really doesn't matter.

::Note to dummies::

There's a difference between Junkies & Homeless, kinda like AIDS & HIV. Or did you think those were one in the same?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

Some of ya'll have the most ignorant opinions.
smh.gif
Just beause you don't have a home to go to DOES NOT mean you are on drugs, dumb, or hopeless. In my 21 years I have met quite a few homeless people that for the most part had little control over their situation, sometimes sht just happens all at once and you're fu*ked or you put all of your eggs in one basket and you're fu*ked. When I used to work on Bankhead I knew 2 homeless; "Bob" & "Alabama"
laugh.gif
. Some of the experiences touched my soul because more than a home, they just wanted people to enjoy them as a person and not view them as some type of scum to the earth. They may not have had the most pleasant odor, but I swear Alabama was a rocket scientist, he never said much, but when he did it was like he was a Professor at Yale. Not to keep ramblin on about my experiences, but if you've been considered "poor" at any point in your life then you have 0 room to judge those without a home & if you haven't been then I think it's safe to say your opinion really doesn't matter.

::Note to dummies::

There's a difference between Junkies & Homeless, kinda like AIDS & HIV. Or did you think those were one in the same?
indifferent.gif

Agree 100%, BUT why were homeless people even bought up on this? Homeless people weren't directly effected in this so there's pretty much no point.It's pretty much a dumb argument to make. (Not saying yours but whoever bought up homeless people and acted like there was any correlation to the Vickcase)

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
Agree 100%, BUT why were homeless people even bought up on this? Homeless people weren't directly effected in this so there's pretty much no point. It's pretty much a dumb argument to make. (Not saying yours but whoever bought up homeless people and acted like there was any correlation to the Vick case)

Dude, if you think homeless people bring brought up in this is bad, you should have seen the original Michael Vick thread. Dudes talking about poultry farms,cattle, hunting, kittens and crap... if you give people the means to find an excuse, they'll find one.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
Agree 100%, BUT why were homeless people even bought up on this? Homeless people weren't directly effected in this so there's pretty much no point. It's pretty much a dumb argument to make. (Not saying yours but whoever bought up homeless people and acted like there was any correlation to the Vick case)

Dude, if you think homeless people bring brought up in this is bad, you should have seen the original Michael Vick thread. Dudes talking about poultry farms, cattle, hunting, kittens and crap... if you give people the means to find an excuse, they'll find one.

exactly. people mentioned the homeless. so i ran with it. but i guess i'm a dummie for having an opinion

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

still can't wait to see this dude in jail.
the hate is thick.

yes, yes it is. very thick. he's gonna be nasty nate's!### in jail.

1) Hes already in jail
2) He'll never be anyones anything. you think theyre going to put him with other criminals? Hes going to be segregated

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

Dude, if you think homeless people bring brought up in this is bad, you should have seen the original Michael Vick thread. Dudes talking about poultry farms, cattle, hunting, kittens and crap... if you give people the means to find an excuse, they'll find one.

laugh.gif
I saw it. I honestly couldn't read it with a straight face.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

exactly. people mentioned the homeless. so i ran with it. but i guess i'm a dummie for having an opinion
Bingo

well i guess rather than make him pay $1000000 we could tie him to a tree, electrocute, beat, and eventually murder him? would that be ok? eye for an eye?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Beyond ignorant. People are more imaportant that dogs period.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

well i guess rather than make him pay $1000000 we could tie him to a tree, electrocute, beat, and eventually murder him? would that be ok? eye for an eye?

indifferent.gif
No
A man's eye is much more valuable than a dog's eye

Originally Posted by 1D

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

regardless, his money is going to dogs...not to the worthless homeless.

Originally Posted by 1D

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

regardless, his money is going to dogs...not to the worthless homeless.

I don't get it.

What more do you haters want?

Vick lost his wealth
contracts
dignity

All that's left is his life.

It seems that yall want this man to just stop breathing over some dogs.

I don't like certain players, teams etc. but I don't wish ill will on people or root when a man is down.

^'worthless homeless'...
smh.gif
...and dogs are worth...?

well, dogs, unlike homeless people can help bring joy and happiness. while homeless people have only one thing to offer...wait, i take that back...theyhave nothing to offer.

^'worthless homeless'...
smh.gif
...and dogs are worth...?

well, dogs, unlike homeless people can help bring joy and happiness. while homeless people have only one thing to offer...wait, i take that back...they have nothing to offer.

You know that there are families who are poor right?
That money could have been used for some of the families who fell victim to Katrina.

But
Dogs > people right?

Back
Top Bottom