Vibram five finger shoes, whats ur take on them?

I need to geta pair, sort of want.

Why are these banned from the gym though?
nerd.gif
^^^

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You'd have to wear special socks with these right?

I'm thinking of trying a game of bball in these
laugh.gif
Thats the stupidest idea i've heard of in a while...your asking for that token 230 lb guy to come crashing down on your foot when he attempts to make a layup.

laugh.gif
Thats the stupidest idea i've heard of in a while...your asking for that token 230 lb guy to come crashing down on your foot when he attempts to make a layup.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
If a 230 dude comes crashing down on your foot, your Jordans won't save you, kid.

laugh.gif
If a 230 dude comes crashing down on your foot, your Jordans won't save you, kid.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Funny bball was brought up because the other day my boy and I played these 2 dudes who had a pretty nice size advantage over us and one of them was wearing these joints. I asked if hes good to play in them and he responded "yeah, I balled in socks before man I'm good". We scraped these dudes 21-4.

laugh.gif
Funny bball was brought up because the other day my boy and I played these 2 dudes who had a pretty nice size advantage over us and one of them was wearing these joints. I asked if hes good to play in them and he responded "yeah, I balled in socks before man I'm good". We scraped these dudes 21-4.

I have a pair and love them.
Never had any problems at gym either.

I have a pair and love them.
Never had any problems at gym either.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word. Why you assuming Imma even be in the paint taking charges for?
They feel/ look like feet gloves/ ninja shoes
laugh.gif

That's what I figured. I'm going for that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word. Why you assuming Imma even be in the paint taking charges for?
They feel/ look like feet gloves/ ninja shoes
laugh.gif

That's what I figured. I'm going for that.

laugh.gif
Only scrubs like you wear jordans to the court to play ball
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Only scrubs like you wear jordans to the court to play ball
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Name like a sextoy.

yea they do lol

they are supposed to be good for ur feet, but i mean, it all depends on what they're good for and what you do; i'd never wear em. they say shoes that let your feet walk/run on the more natural side (as close as possible to barefoot) are the best for you but i think i'd take that nike free im seeing in FL
grin.gif
. nike's are cheaper neways.

HOWEVER, these five finger shoes should NOT be worn on the casual tip, as in with jeans or something. its foolish and you look absurd. if you're going out and not for the purpose of working out or wutever, leave these shoes at home. seriously. its really stupid to wear them casually
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Name like a sextoy.

yea they do lol

they are supposed to be good for ur feet, but i mean, it all depends on what they're good for and what you do; i'd never wear em. they say shoes that let your feet walk/run on the more natural side (as close as possible to barefoot) are the best for you but i think i'd take that nike free im seeing in FL
grin.gif
. nike's are cheaper neways.

HOWEVER, these five finger shoes should NOT be worn on the casual tip, as in with jeans or something. its foolish and you look absurd. if you're going out and not for the purpose of working out or wutever, leave these shoes at home. seriously. its really stupid to wear them casually
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom