Vibram five finger shoes, whats ur take on them?

I need to geta pair, sort of want.

Why are these banned from the gym though?
nerd.gif
^^^

I need to geta pair, sort of want.

Why are these banned from the gym though?
nerd.gif
^^^

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You'd have to wear special socks with these right?

I'm thinking of trying a game of bball in these
laugh.gif
Thats the stupidest idea i've heard of in a while...your asking for that token 230 lb guy to come crashing down on your foot when he attempts to make a layup.

laugh.gif
Thats the stupidest idea i've heard of in a while...your asking for that token 230 lb guy to come crashing down on your foot when he attempts to make a layup.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
If a 230 dude comes crashing down on your foot, your Jordans won't save you, kid.

laugh.gif
If a 230 dude comes crashing down on your foot, your Jordans won't save you, kid.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom