Vibram five finger shoes, whats ur take on them?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You'd have to wear special socks with these right?

I'm thinking of trying a game of bball in these
laugh.gif
Yeah they got toe socks for them. They feel/ look like feet gloves/ ninja shoes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

My friend has a pair and she got kicked out of the gym for wearing them. They are banned from most gyms, so keep that in mind. She swears they are the most comfortable shoes ever though because she has flat feet.

eyes.gif
Never had a problem at the gym with these.

They aren't made to be worn with socks either btw...

The only bad thing about these shoes is that people will not leave you alone when you wear them. It gets annoying after so many times.

My friend has a pair and she got kicked out of the gym for wearing them. They are banned from most gyms, so keep that in mind. She swears they are the most comfortable shoes ever though because she has flat feet.

eyes.gif

The only bad thing about these shoes is that people will not leave you alone when you wear them. It gets annoying after so many times.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I read somewhere that those are the best kinds of footwear to wear when running/exercising. I think I even saw Rashad Evans from the UFC wear those to train for his last fight.

I read somewhere that those are the best kinds of footwear to wear when running/exercising. I think I even saw Rashad Evans from the UFC wear those to train for his last fight.

just got a pair. sizing is crazy on these. i might have to exchange them for a bigger size.

just got a pair. sizing is crazy on these. i might have to exchange them for a bigger size.

How could she get kicked out? What did they say?

I need to geta pair, sort of want.

Why are these banned from the gym though?
nerd.gif
^^^

I need to geta pair, sort of want.

Why are these banned from the gym though?
nerd.gif
^^^

Back
Top Bottom