VH1 Behind The Music: DMX Greatest Greatest of all Greatest?

http://www.vh1.com/video/...x/1640964/playlist.jhtml

^ since Niketalk won't let you go fullscreen

or

http://www.missinfo.tv/in...h1-behind-the-music-dmx/

VH1 TV Shows | Music Videos | Celebrity Photos | News & Gossip

eNPHAN @ 5:19
eek.gif

I was thinkin bout the Ye thread while watchin this like
everyone was talkin about the passion that Ye has in
his music and when he performs. Yea he puts on good
shows, but he not touchin this dude X, even w/o all the
props.

This was entertaining. I knew it would be wild but damn at some of those stories and you know it could've went another hr with the same pacing. They just glossed over the end. I would interview him about the impersonating and FBI agent part
laugh.gif
and at east end it with some hope since he's working on another album.

He had so many joints...so much nostalgia watching this joint yesterday. That joint took me back when them tracks from the first album came on during the piece.

And that Who We Be to close out the documentary.... Da dant, da dant, da dant, da dant, da dant...
smh.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif

yea I saw this last night....

the best "Behind The Music" I've seen....made me go back and throw all his old #$+$ back on.

Hands down one of the realest to ever do it...

When Eve and Irv was recalling DMX crying backstage..."Why me lord!?"...That's some real !++@ right there...I was like wow! 
tired.gif

I knew he was on that drug but I didn't know he has been on it since the age of 14 or 15. I also didn't know he was getting paid 5 million per movie. I loved the fact his wife stood by his side no matter how messed up he was until he cheated on her. After the show I downloaded Slippin' and How It's Going Down.

It's Dark and Hell Is Hot >>> Any album by Kanye, Drake, Wayne and any other soft +%* BS coming out today

Originally Posted by RedMan

I knew he was on that drug but I didn't know he has been on it since the age of 14 or 15. I also didn't know he was getting paid 5 million per movie. I loved the fact his wife stood by his side no matter how messed up he was until he cheated on her. After the show I downloaded Slippin' and How It's Going Down.
Shoulda already had these ALBUMS.

And that Who We Be to close out the documentary.... Da dant, da dant, da dant, da dant, da dant...
smh.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah I watched this earlier...this $!*@ makes me sad. 
I can't believe this N been smoking since he was 14...

funniest part of the show was when he was talking about groupies "All they got was %%!#...my wife had my heart
laugh.gif
" classic DMX bluntness...

one of my favs growing up, dude was a beast
damn shame what happened to him now, hope he can get it together

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Shoutout to Earl Simmons. King of the 90's....

And BALLERIFIC703 log off
indifferent.gif

Nah, IDAHIS was something else...maybe I'm getting old and y'all are just mad. I remember living in NY when that album came out and it was just different. Had the whole state in a different mind. I'm sorry but Kanye has never and will never impact a state like that.

Back
Top Bottom