very weird pic...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

I HOPE THEY ALL TEAR THEIR ACL'S
Get over it.
laugh.gif

I don't think this will last. 'bron looks uncomfortable, always half smiling, becoming some sort of anti-hero all of a sudden. He's either gonna murk Wade, or bolt out of Miami IF they don't dominate within their first 3 seasons together.

I don't think this will last. 'bron looks uncomfortable, always half smiling, becoming some sort of anti-hero all of a sudden. He's either gonna murk Wade, or bolt out of Miami IF they don't dominate within their first 3 seasons together.

People are trying way to hard. The big 3 consist of two new players. It only makes sense to put these two on each side, what sense would it make to put one of these two new players in the middle?

Would Batman let Robin stand in the middle?

And when was Robin named the most valuable superhero over Batman two years in a row?

People are trying way to hard. The big 3 consist of two new players. It only makes sense to put these two on each side, what sense would it make to put one of these two new players in the middle?

Would Batman let Robin stand in the middle?

And when was Robin named the most valuable superhero over Batman two years in a row?

I still think have this odd belief in me that he'll ditch Miami couple games before camp starts and realizes he made a dumb mistake.
pimp.gif

I still think have this odd belief in me that he'll ditch Miami couple games before camp starts and realizes he made a dumb mistake.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom