roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

I think dude is lying. He said he married her because she is pregnant with his first. Then he said he had to be careful because she was a virgin. Unless he can't procreate something is wrong. Hell, either way something is wrong
they already caught that on the board, you're late. evidently OP stole those pics from their myspace accounts and made a funny post.

remind you of another famous post? this same kind of thing happened with that hideous girl posing with the crappy red integra

laugh.gif
yeah... it's funny at first but then when you find out they aren't who they say they are... word to dennis green

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

I think dude is lying. He said he married her because she is pregnant with his first. Then he said he had to be careful because she was a virgin. Unless he can't procreate something is wrong. Hell, either way something is wrong
they already caught that on the board, you're late. evidently OP stole those pics from their myspace accounts and made a funny post.

remind you of another famous post? this same kind of thing happened with that hideous girl posing with the crappy red integra

well, i guess im late. thanks for pointing that out to me, negating my ingenious discovery could have just let me feel smart, but noooooo. jerk..lol

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

l_c4b673e70c63b7b1862c0b39ba256a40.jpg

OMITTED WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED 4 THE LULZ

not even tryin a be funny tho; that's real. what did pap say? "its not about marryin the baddest chick on the streets / i respect that dude nas cuzhe married kelis"
i mean whatever whatever w/ nas' marriage but the point was well taken

so I ask myself what would cause someone to marry a balding beast of a woMAN and I came to the conclusion that he must have no penis

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by mondayC

At least she won't be able to cheat on him...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This thread is TOO funny

laugh.gif
@ _ saying she look like john candy.. She looks like dude who played the psycho in Identity

Way too easy to take shots at these two.

Even though I think this is a fake.....the people in the pics are happy.

99% of NT users are unhappy. That's why they are NT

haha just kidding about that last one....but they honestly look happy. props.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

l_c4b673e70c63b7b1862c0b39ba256a40.jpg

OMITTED WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED 4 THE LULZ

not even tryin a be funny tho; that's real. what did pap say? "its not about marryin the baddest chick on the streets / i respect that dude nas cuz he married kelis"
i mean whatever whatever w/ nas' marriage but the point was well taken
celt- ypur post almost beat the thread... wth you say or its jsut me tipsy

Back
Top Bottom