Very skinny dude marries obese gf of 5 years LMFAO

" i didnt know you could fit so many women in one dress" that is eeefffedddd up
laugh.gif

Tor33r

Brave brave man. Not only do you wake up beside that every day but you also see her naked. Charging an enemy position will be a walk in the park compared tothat. Hell, I damn sure would face an entire army before I would go to bed with "your blushing bride"

laugh.gif

CrumBum

belt-brown.gif

Brown Belt

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Posts: 2,956[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Status:
user_offline.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Originally Posted by Jake Hardtime

........ I am still trying to think if this is a joke or a real post.

I am seeing a lot of pictures that would make you think it's real, but we all know what you can find on the internet?!?!?!?!

I think he should post more pictures!

Oh and congrats man! Tell us about when you lost your virginity!
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

[table][tr][td][img]http://www.cdn.sherdog.net/forums/sd_miscimages/statusicon/post_old.gif[/img] 11-18-2008, 10:02 AM [/td] [td] #84 (permalink)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Old Man

belt-black.gif

Black Belt

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Posts: 5,377[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Status:
user_offline.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [td]
Those are nice medals, did you get them for going through with the ceremony?
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
user_offline.gif
| [/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
30jh4wg.gif

This seems like a joke to me however if its authentic then big ups to them. It doesnt matter about weight at the end of the day, its love. you can always workon dropping the pounds.

Im not even gonna lie, i would date a cute big girl that dresses nice/keeps herself up. I love all shapes and sizes!

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Gross
this guy. have you seen the creatures you post in the big breast appreciation thread?
indifferent.gif

Mister Friendly wrote:
and i just clicked a random page and found one of his posts. i mean, yeah, this girl is so fat her eyes can't open, i get it. i'm just sayin i don't want to hear "gross" from this guy about anything.

Those girls are way better than the girl in this post. At least they have hair!!!! I bet at least 75% of guys on this board would"hit"the girls I posted if they were really drunk and she was aggressive. They have some huge breasts
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Gross
this guy. have you seen the creatures you post in the big breast appreciation thread?
indifferent.gif

Mister Friendly wrote:
and i just clicked a random page and found one of his posts. i mean, yeah, this girl is so fat her eyes can't open, i get it. i'm just sayin i don't want to hear "gross" from this guy about anything.

dude is obviously mocking the thread. dont think he's actually serious.

Brave brave man. Not only do you wake up beside that every day but you also see her naked. Charging an enemy position will be a walk in the park compared to that. Hell, I damn sure would face an entire army before I would go to bed with "your blushing bride"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom