VEGAN/VEGETARIAN NTers WHAT DO YOU EAT?

You on point but G you wilin with the almond milk
laugh.gif
that's my opinion tho, im partial to rice milk.

Now I just need me a New Age hippie chick to cook up for me on a consistent basis and i'm good $.

Scoop one from a yoga class
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

Now I just need me a New Age hippie chick to cook up for me on a consistent basis and i'm good $.

pimp.gif

Haven't tried the rice milk yet. Gonna cop some this weekend off that recommendation.

I'm def been on the hunt my brother

These organic/holistic women are on a different level
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I see how 3 stacks and common got transformed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Haven't tried the rice milk yet. Gonna cop some this weekend off that recommendation.

I'm def been on the hunt my brother

These organic/holistic women are on a different level
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I see how 3 stacks and common got transformed.
laugh.gif

I have a vegetarian friend and he lives on morning star foods. some of them taste quite good. he is going full vegan once he moves out of his parents house tho.

I have a vegetarian friend and he lives on morning star foods. some of them taste quite good. he is going full vegan once he moves out of his parents house tho.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Being a Vegetarian isnt healthy....
indifferent.gif
...there are alternative sources of the nutrients found in meat.  My brother's vegan and he's perfectly healthy. It just takes research and dedication...  
Well, a nurse once told me that meat has some nutritions or something that cant be found anywhere else. 
#kanyeshrug

indifferent.gif
...there are alternative sources of the nutrients found in meat.  My brother's vegan and he's perfectly healthy. It just takes research and dedication...  
Well, a nurse once told me that meat has some nutritions or something that cant be found anywhere else. 
#kanyeshrug

I'm slowly becoming vegetarian...
but my mom thinks it's too expensive.
smh.gif

but we still have enough veggies/fruits around here
so I make it work.
oh and I make a lot of lettuce wraps + steamed veggies

I'm slowly becoming vegetarian...
but my mom thinks it's too expensive.
smh.gif

but we still have enough veggies/fruits around here
so I make it work.
oh and I make a lot of lettuce wraps + steamed veggies

Morning Star grub is great. My ex was a pescotarian (vegetarian that ate fish) so we stayed stocked with them in the fridge.

Morning Star grub is great. My ex was a pescotarian (vegetarian that ate fish) so we stayed stocked with them in the fridge.

indifferent.gif
#kanyeshrug

such as?

beans/bread/milk/fruit/veggies/eggs/butter/yogurt/rice  more than enough for a day's meal

occasional "fake meat" but trying to get off it (the ingredients are unreal) addicting i know
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
#kanyeshrug

such as?

beans/bread/milk/fruit/veggies/eggs/butter/yogurt/rice  more than enough for a day's meal

occasional "fake meat" but trying to get off it (the ingredients are unreal) addicting i know
laugh.gif

I’ve been a vegetarian (still eat dairy and egg based products) since August of 09. One thing I will tell you… do not rely on “meat imitation

I’ve been a vegetarian (still eat dairy and egg based products) since August of 09. One thing I will tell you… do not rely on “meat imitation

Thank you guys, I'm very familiar with morning star but it gets boring like I said. Thanks guys I'll keep u posted on how this goes.

Anymore ideas on getting max protein and not losing muscle mass as a vegan will be appreciated. I've heard this is a struggle.

Thank you guys, I'm very familiar with morning star but it gets boring like I said. Thanks guys I'll keep u posted on how this goes.

Anymore ideas on getting max protein and not losing muscle mass as a vegan will be appreciated. I've heard this is a struggle.

There's different levels of vegetarianism.

I don't eat red meat, fowl, lamb, or pork.

No weird stuff like bugs or reptiles like some people either...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I do eat seafood & cheese/milk..I couldn't give that up if I tried.

There's different levels of vegetarianism.

I don't eat red meat, fowl, lamb, or pork.

No weird stuff like bugs or reptiles like some people either...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I do eat seafood & cheese/milk..I couldn't give that up if I tried.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Back
Top Bottom