VEGAN/VEGETARIAN NTers WHAT DO YOU EAT?

antonlavey

Banned
I stay getting roasted and called gay by some of my friends for wanting to give up meat (LULZ that's what she said). Anyhow for my vegan/vegetarian NTers what do you eat? One of my friends/former housemate is a seventh adventist and I kinda liked the vege sausages but I dunno about eating that everyday. I know Indian vegetarian is fanstastic.

Anyhow advice? Recipes welcome.

I stay getting roasted and called gay by some of my friends for wanting to give up meat (LULZ that's what she said). Anyhow for my vegan/vegetarian NTers what do you eat? One of my friends/former housemate is a seventh adventist and I kinda liked the vege sausages but I dunno about eating that everyday. I know Indian vegetarian is fanstastic.

Morning Star products and some similar products from a local vegetarian store. Always have some rice on handy if you lazy and don't feel like cooking forreal. Salads and the such. And alot of junk food.
pimp.gif

Morning Star products and some similar products from a local vegetarian store. Always have some rice on handy if you lazy and don't feel like cooking forreal. Salads and the such. And alot of junk food.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You giving up meat (pause) for health reasons?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You giving up meat (pause) for health reasons?

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Being a Vegetarian isnt healthy....
indifferent.gif
...there are alternative sources of the nutrients found in meat.  My brother's vegan and he's perfectly healthy. It just takes research and dedication...  

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Being a Vegetarian isnt healthy....
indifferent.gif
...there are alternative sources of the nutrients found in meat.  My brother's vegan and he's perfectly healthy. It just takes research and dedication...  

Anything but meat, milk or egg. I have some difficulty with the latter though so I decided im still willing to eat things that have it in it but not when its straight up. Most of the time though I eat a grain/vegetable and switch it up with the spices and the way its cooked. Indian cuisine is great for this. I still eat fish and some other seafood but im cutting that out as well.

Anything but meat, milk or egg. I have some difficulty with the latter though so I decided im still willing to eat things that have it in it but not when its straight up. Most of the time though I eat a grain/vegetable and switch it up with the spices and the way its cooked. Indian cuisine is great for this. I still eat fish and some other seafood but im cutting that out as well.

I'm not a strict vegan/vegetarian/whatever. Just been trying to eat healthy and i'm starting to have no use for meat in my diet anymore.

Steel Cut Oats
Vegan Pancakes
Almond Milk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whole Wheat Pasta
Sauteed Veggies
Lots of raw Green plants
Lots of Fruits
Water
Avocados
PB&J Sammiches
Sprouted Grain Bread
Seeds and Nuts ||
Brown/Wild Rice/Quinoa
Vegan Pizza
Hemp/Spy Protein Shake
Fruit Smoothies

Stuff like this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fruits-and-veggies.jpg

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

moz-screenshot-7.png
IMG_0211.JPG

Started off just trying to eat healthier, after I while I found my self feeling messed up after eating junk food or a lot of meat. I still get my chicken cravings every now and then but there are a lot of great imitation meat products on the market. Some almost taste just as good/better than the real thing.

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

This blog changed my life, check it out...

http://veganmuscleandfitness.blogspot.com/

Now I just need me a New Age hippie chick to cook up for me on a consistent basis and i'm good $.

I'm not a strict vegan/vegetarian/whatever. Just been trying to eat healthy and i'm starting to have no use for meat in my diet anymore.

Steel Cut Oats
Vegan Pancakes
Almond Milk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whole Wheat Pasta
Sauteed Veggies
Lots of raw Green plants
Lots of Fruits
Water
Avocados
PB&J Sammiches
Sprouted Grain Bread
Seeds and Nuts ||
Brown/Wild Rice/Quinoa
Vegan Pizza
Hemp/Spy Protein Shake
Fruit Smoothies

Stuff like this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fruits-and-veggies.jpg

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

moz-screenshot-7.png
IMG_0211.JPG

Started off just trying to eat healthier, after I while I found my self feeling messed up after eating junk food or a lot of meat. I still get my chicken cravings every now and then but there are a lot of great imitation meat products on the market. Some almost taste just as good/better than the real thing.

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

This blog changed my life, check it out...

http://veganmuscleandfitness.blogspot.com/

Now I just need me a New Age hippie chick to cook up for me on a consistent basis and i'm good $.

You on point but G you wilin with the almond milk
laugh.gif
that's my opinion tho, im partial to rice milk.

Scoop one from a yoga class
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom