Valentine's Day 2k15: Vol. Simpin' Aint Easy

Say this last night. I never read the book(s)(?), but I'll just say its worth a watch :lol: the theater was packed to hell too, which (at least for me) makes for a better experience.

Was it getting hot and heavy in the theater? Will there be guaranteed waterfalls afterwards?

Do I need chocolates or some **** since this is a first date?

Say this last night. I never read the book(s)(?), but I'll just say its worth a watch :lol: the theater was packed to hell too, which (at least for me) makes for a better experience.

Was it getting hot and heavy in the theater? Will there be guaranteed waterfalls afterwards?

Watched it last night with my chick. It's not the best aphrodisiac, she was giggling a decent amount of how ridiculous it was (she had read the book)

I think the biggest turn on for her was that not only I was willing to watch it with her but I didn't complain and got the tickets in enough advance to get good seats at a close theatre

Women love when their coworkers and friends envy and admire the way their man spoils them. Even if it's only for one day a year.

This **** is just so true yet so stupid.

A lot of women are less about substance and more about style.

Watched it last night with my chick. It's not the best aphrodisiac, she was giggling a decent amount of how ridiculous it was (she had read the book)

I think the biggest turn on for her was that not only I was willing to watch it with her but I didn't complain and got the tickets in enough advance to get good seats at a close theatre

There really was quite a bit of comedy in that movie, both intentional and unintentional :lol:

So tiffanys and sushi for tonight. I also want to do the top of the rock but i haven't even gotten the necklace or the reservations.

Who wants to date my girl next

last year I made plush toys of my lady and myself. It only cost 18.00 for the fabric and glue gun and about 4 hours of labor and she loved 'em

1922447_10203256595404234_397008813_n.jpg

Say this last night. I never read the book(s)(?), but I'll just say its worth a watch
laugh.gif
the theater was packed to hell too, which (at least for me) makes for a better experience.

This right here. And the fact that I stayed awake and was keeping up 
laugh.gif

Hooked her up with my famous steak and eggs this morning, some roses and a bottle of Chanel perfume. Bout to go ice skating tonight and hit our favorite pizza place after. Then probably do some bar hopping downtown. 

She making scallops and lobster tonight and we watching HBO Go or Netflix.  I got her some Under Armour running gear she wanted.  Now it's just a regular Saturday.  Good luck to all those still out in the field or with evening dates. 
smokin.gif

success.

Rutherford Grill last night for dinner, Bouchon for dessert. Rose, hand written card and Tiffanys bracelet at work.

DONE.

on to next year!

i cooked her the fool breakfast and gave her some roses with a card on which i layed down some of my best spanish ever..

smashed twice already too..

thinking about something fun and outdoors for later, maybe go to Atlanta and hop on the trolley or something.

I'm not about dropping $300 on a day that was literally created by card companies.

Flowers because it's Tuesday >>>>>>>>> flowers for V day

That goes without saiyan bruh.

but..

Real eyes that this holiday is not for your chick, like most things in relationships anything we do for them is actually for other women.....

....in her life. So suck it up buttercup & get with the program.

This is so true :lol:

You know her moms and friends, and whoever else will look at you like a scumbag if you don't do anything for her for Valentine's Day. :x

By the way the main character of 50 Shades is the personification of AWG. That movie did absolutely nothing for me sexually but I could sense that some waterfalls were had in the theater

Back
Top Bottom