--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

Spoiler alert/rumor alert: I don't think anything happens to Bill. I heard eric may get his from sookie, but Bill will not lose this war lol.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

The hell did sookie just do? what is she?

She is ... I think. Will be adressed next season is what I read.

Spoiler tag that, 90% of the people on here haven't read the books...
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
that deserves my first NT stoneface.
Psh, you trying to tell me >10% of the people in here have read 9 books worth of female romance/detective novels. Here's one for you
indifferent.gif

I usually complain about spoilers too but it's not that serious lol. Does it really matter if she's a pixie or fairy or something else? Obviouslyshe's something special/different.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

The hell did sookie just do? what is she?

She is ... I think. Will be adressed next season is what I read.

Spoiler tag that, 90% of the people on here haven't read the books...
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
that deserves my first NT stoneface.
Psh, you trying to tell me >10% of the people in here have read 9 books worth of female romance/detective novels. Here's one for you
indifferent.gif

I wasn't giving one to you. Giving it to the dude who didn't put a spoiler on. My bad if it wasn't clear.

this season has been great up until the last 2 episodes. the writers must have ran out of ideas cause the last 2 have been hella lame.

i'm catching up on episodes 10 and 11 now, i will be so glad when season 2 is over.

this chick maryann is getting on my last nerve, i wish she would kick rocks back to hell ....

season 1 had me on the edge of my seat, 2 is making me mad.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I usually complain about spoilers too but it's not that serious lol. Does it really matter if she's a pixie or fairy or something else? Obviously she's something special/different.

Spoiler [+]
Yeah i accidently read that her family is of Fairy descent and that's why she has the powers. Jason has some fairy in him too(nh lol) but he didn't get the same traits sookie got. I was actually not mad i read that spoiler because i kinda wanted to know anyways. and plus True blood doesn't go strictly by the books at all anyways so i wouldn't be surprised if things were completely changed up in the future

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Does anyone know if Barry is in the books and if he makes another appearance?
nerd.gif

Barry is in the books and makes other appearances. But he's a more likable outgoing character in the books.

and my bad Bijald
laugh.gif
. I just don't see how hard it is to put aspoiler tag up since sookies heritage comes into play heavily later
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom