--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

So last seasons post had like a whopping 8 pages so lets put all the traffic here
nerd.gif

This sundays the day

More True Blood News & Previews

� Jason that dude
glasses.gif
an I really wanna see some naked Tara
nerd.gif

It's already starting.
eek.gif
I didn't even realize. This season should be good from what I've seen. I saw a preview at the theaters today even itlooked hella good.

I'm on episode 8 of season 1 so I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I'll definitely be here when the new season starts.

BTW, I did not think this show was filled with so much sex. (not complaining)

I'm watching the finale from season 1.. This show has been pretty good... My girl put me on it cause she has this new found love for vampires
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Getting high off that V looks like a good @+% time though
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Love this show, glad it's back. I really hope the dude that got kidnapped (I don't want to spoil it for the new viewers) turns into a vampire.

Question- Who is that lady that got Tera out of jail?
is she the lady that turned Bill back in the olden days?

I think I might watch some of the episodes off of On Deman or a recap before tomorrow because I have forgot some stuff already, but I am looking forward tothis, especially because summer TV sucks

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

we dont know yet, but im sure shes not the lady that turned bill... they didnt look alike to me ....

I'm on episode 8 of season 1 so I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I'll definitely be here when the new season starts.

BTW, I did not think this show was filled with so much sex. (not complaining)
So far it's an okay show for me; i believe i just watched episode 6 last night. I thought it would be a bit different, but im going tofinish this season so i can start on season 2. DVR for the win lol.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

we dont know yet, but im sure shes not the lady that turned bill... they didnt look alike to me ....

It's def someone that Sam knows alot about......he looked panicked when he found out who tara was with

only seen like 5 minutes of this show. looked pretty cool tho. ill probably catch season 1 on demand.

looked like it had a handful of cats from "generation kill" in it.

i dont wanna ruin it for the rest of u guys, but she is a an old friend of sam's and a total "beast"

IMO they gotta do alot to get this show goin again. first couple Episodes were Hot, had me wantin to watch more, then the more I watched, the harder it got towatch.
I'll peep the 1st ep of season 2 and guage if I wanna continue watching.

Can't wait for Season 2.
pimp.gif

I watched Season 1 on DVD a few weeks ago and got hooked.

Sookie and Tara.
devil.gif

Lafayette and Jason.
laugh.gif

Love this show. I'm glad it's finally back. The season finale was one of the best episodes yet. Yeah Lafayette is hilarious
laugh.gif
For people that have seen the finale hopefully he returns.

Back
Top Bottom