V.2015 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

@Superb who is this accountant who handles your taxes? Just whoever happens to be on shift at h&r? 

I don't think he goes H&R?

I remember him saying that he goes to this local place called Maria & Jose's Tax Deductions

Last edited:
@Superb who is this accountant who handles your taxes? Just whoever happens to be on shift at h&r? 

My grandad and my dad taught me. But before I made my come up I was using tax turbo for the most part, now since I own my own business I have to use a CPA this year.

In got a box full of bank statements ,receipts, invoices and records to give to the cpa

My Cadillac truck is a write off. Use it for business mainly..

Last edited:
Last edited:
To the dude thinking bout marrying that girl. If her tax return is seized by government that's called garnishment. Her loans are in DEFAULT. This only happens with defaults. Better sit ole girl down and have her tell you the truth. Can't be having a relationship without establishing trust

Dudes trolling. Superb is pretty legit and helpful when he runs this thread each year. Dudes about to get the tread lock and don't know what's going on.

Pretty much.

There is a tax place here that will give me a advance same day i come in. Going to check it out tommorow. They wouldnt give me prices over the phone but I'm going to walk in and check and make sure I get a price before we sit down

I worked the entire year, hopefully i get a grip back. I'm hoping at least 1k. I'm about to relocate and that money will surely help me move.

I am looking to put a nasty amount in the school section this year. What is it called when the government looks back at the last three years you have been in school and the amount you have paid towards your education?

I was talking to a journeyman at my jobsite and he told me that if I know in advance that I'm going to be working lot's of overtime to claim 99 on my W2 and switch it back to 0 after the overtime is done. Told me he did it back in the early 2000's and made like 10K+ in two weeks of overtime to owe $1200 at the end of the year.

@Superb who is this accountant who handles your taxes? Just whoever happens to be on shift at h&r?

Pretty much.

There is a tax place here that will give me a advance same day i come in. Going to check it out tommorow. They wouldnt give me prices over the phone but I'm going to walk in and check and make sure I get a price before we sit down

What's your point???

To show that you filed and asked for an advance at a place like H&R Block.

I am looking to put a nasty amount in the school section this year. What is it called when the government looks back at the last three years you have been in school and the amount you have paid towards your education?

Don't do it. They been cracking down on that hard unless you got proof. It will hold your taxes up

I was talking to a journeyman at my jobsite and he told me that if I know in advance that I'm going to be working lot's of overtime to claim 99 on my W2 and switch it back to 0 after the overtime is done. Told me he did it back in the early 2000's and made like 10K+ in two weeks of overtime to owe $1200 at the end of the year.

Why are you even claming 0 now anyways?

Don't do it. They been cracking down on that hard unless you got proof. It will hold your taxes up
Damn
mean.gif

What type of proof would i need?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom