V.2015 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

That might be a mistake you might be entitled to a lot of money from the Earned Income Credit (EIC) i'd run both returns with you having the kid and your mom and see which comes out better, as long as you worked on the books at some point you might be better filing with your kids as dependents.
I'll check that out my dude .I got 2 kids I use. Thanks for the heads up......

Last edited:
Quick question
I plan on marrying my girl this year
Probably towards the very end
Our income will put us in the 6 figure tax bracket
How can i still keep my money
Without getting taxed
Also my girl has government student loans
So she never get her tax return
After marriage how can I ieep my money and make sure they don't take my return since we will be married
Let me get that invite

My ***** back to drop them gems for this season
smokin.gif

That might be a mistake you might be entitled to a lot of money from the Earned Income Credit (EIC) i'd run both returns with you having the kid and your mom and see which comes out better, as long as you worked on the books at some point you might be better filing with your kids as dependents.

And this is why paying a CPA is worth it. You won't get this sort of advice from anywhere else.

Does H&R still do the whole loan thing?.... Like they give you your return once they're done with it... And then they get the money from the government...

Why would you do that? Do you even understand how much they are taking away from you? They were charging you something like 150% APR. Getting those "loans" was one of the biggest ripoffs since it hit the people who needed the extra money the most. That is not any better than these "payday lenders."

And I'm pretty sure that it was barred by the Federal Government 2 years ago or maybe a year ago. Or at the made very limited.

I did it at H&R like 8 years ago... They didn't molest me, I remember it was a flat fee... Like $10 or something insignificant like that... And I was just curious if it was still a thing...

School me on what to file on my W2 this year so I get more each check. Which exempt should I do?

Good looks on that info nydunkhead nydunkhead

I figured that much biggie62 biggie62 i still saved my receipts. I remember it had to be a percentage if some sort to qualify. Sucks how they consistently raise prices and in order to get to work, I'm stuck with the bill.

turbo tax again.

HR block and jackson hewitt are pointless rip offs unless you have kids or a house or something.

when is the earliest you can file/receive your return?

Yall need a CPA for that "advice"

Sheesh i might start doin ****** taxes. Turbo tax has made it one of the more simple processes on earth.

I dont know if ill get anything back this year bit heres hoping. Floirishedddd last year.

Quick question

I plan on marrying my girl this year

Probably towards the very end

Our income will put us in the 6 figure tax bracket

How can i still keep my money

Without getting taxed

Also my girl has government student loans

So she never get her tax return

After marriage how can I ieep my money and make sure they don't take my return since we will be married
Let me get that invite

My ***** back to drop them gems for this season:smokin
I got u

Help please

I usually go to HR block with my documents, and file em. They usually direct deposit the money to me within 20 days

If I do turbo tax, is it the same thing?
Will I need to submit any documents?
How will they know I'm not lying?
Would this process take longer?
Can I still get direct deposit?

I'm single, all I have is 1 W2, a couple 1098Es, and a 401k jumpoff

Help please

I usually go to HR block with my documents, and file em. They usually direct deposit the money to me within 20 days

If I do turbo tax, is it the same thing?
Will I need to submit any documents?
How will they know I'm not lying?
Would this process take longer?
Can I still get direct deposit?

I'm single, all I have is 1 W2, a couple 1098Es, and a 401k jumpoff

If I do turbo tax, is it the same thing? Yes
Will I need to submit any documents? No
How will they know I'm not lying? They don't unless you get audited
Would this process take longer? No
Can I still get direct deposit? Yes

If you still don't feel comfortable doing it yourself PM me and we can work something out

Last edited:
Can u still use ur last check instead of ur W-2 :nerd:
There's a second job I had earlier this year and don't feel like waiting for that w-2
I still have my final check with all the money I made that year up to my last day of work and taxes taken out

2 withholdings has me owe about $300 until I add my student loan interest

get a whooping $124 this year but more money in your paycheck>big tax refund
I got 2 withholdings too, and after student loan interest I'm getting a whopping $666 :evil:

Might have to up my withholdings by 1 this year since most of that (if not all of it) is coming from my yearly bonus.

I agree I love Turbo Tax, they are the same people that make QuickBooks and ProSeries which is my favorite tax software. As long as you don't have a complicated return and just have W-2's it really is the best way to go.

Agreed. At one of the places I interned they didn't allow the employees to file in their gosystems (no idea why since the other place did). But everyone was using turbo tax from like manager down that I spoke to.

I use drake here at work

best software imo

I got 2 withholdings too, and after student loan interest I'm getting a whopping $666 :evil:

Might have to up my withholdings by 1 this year since most of that (if not all of it) is coming from my yearly bonus.

yeah I think I might change mine to 1 also

I pay more on my students loans then I used to so I get less interest to claim, I love how I get penalized for actually paying my loans back...thanks government

Ive took it off into consideration
With her income I'm not worried
She makes bread
Her debt is not in the 6 figure range not even close
Last time I checked it was down to around 32 g's
Probably around October
She pays a little out of her check
Never interferes with her pay check
Just her tax return

Your not listening one bit.it will interfere down the line

Once yaw get a house gov can out a lien on it. But whatever you will be back on NT making a thread about it lol

Does having a 401k help or hurt your tax refund?

Yes it helps because the amount you put into your 401k reduces your taxable income.

Also depending on your income, you may qualify for the savers credit. This usually gets overlooked if your 401k information wasn't entered properly into the tax program.

No one person can get you more than another... Whether you're doing it or someone else, the outcome should be the same if the same numbers are being put in

Don't be fooled thinking you're getting "more money"

Yes and no. It really depends if the taxpayer claims any deductions and the level of experience of the tax preparer. I have seen returns that have fraudulent deductions and capital loss carryovers that they were not entitled to. Obviously you wouldn't know they did this so you would get a big refund, thinking all is good until a year or two goes by and the deductions are challenged and the guy that did the return is long gone. Then you have to pay back the refunds including additional penalties/interest or have garnishments levied against you.

Ive took it off into consideration
With her income I'm not worried
She makes bread
Her debt is not in the 6 figure range not even close
Last time I checked it was down to around 32 g's
Probably around October
She pays a little out of her check
Never interferes with her pay check
Just her tax return

Your not listening one bit.it will interfere down the line

Once yaw get a house gov can out a lien on it. But whatever you will be back on NT making a thread about it lol
Nah I'm listening I just don't give a **** :lol:
Telling me to break up with a good girl cause of her student loans :lol:
NT be too damm funny
I mess with u superb I really do
But nah
Back to the topic at hand

Nah I'm listening I just don't give a **** :lol:
Telling me to break up with a good girl cause of her student loans :lol:
NT be too damm funny
I mess with u superb I really do
But nah
Back to the topic at hand

Man you're really delusional. You're mentioning marraige, when people try to give you the foundation of what marriage is, you completely disregard the assistance. Trust me, when your life is in shambles because of HER financial decisions it will effect you. Not only that, you have to imagine how it'll look to your peers once you're forced to live with her financial actions. The fact she hasn't even taken the initiative says she doesn't care. She can rehab her loans for pennies a day, but you don't get that she doesn't care about her current situation.

Anyone content with owing the government isn't financially responsible and has no real plans of being.

This is the topic at hand, you are going to marry a chick that will ruin your tax life, financial life, house life, car life, and anything. A marriage is a union not only in God's eyes, but also in banks, and the IRS eyes.

At least I know I can sleep knowing I gave good advice to someone about finances as opposed to just reading over it and shaking my head.

No ones attacking you, they just want you to wake up before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom