*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

500x1000px-LL-fcc50eae_jordan.gif

the shade lmao
Jennings got some nerve man :smh:. Seen bruh at the drew a few weeks back and dude was bricking EVERYTHING, crying for fouls and acting like a ***** the whole time. He shoulda been benched from the rec league honestly, he was that bad. He's lame af for that.

Last edited:
500x1000px-LL-fcc50eae_jordan.gif

the shade lmao
Jennings got some nerve man :smh:. Seen bruh at the drew a few weeks back and dude was bricking EVERYTHING, crying for fouls and acting like a ***** the whole time. He shoulda been benched from the rec league honestly, he was that bad. He's lame af for that.
A+ gif usage. :lol:

Edit:

Gregg Popovich will lead the team he was left off of four decades ago

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17356380/introducing-team-usa-next-coach-gregg-popovich

Last edited:
Lebron has stated it would be fun to play under pops when he takes over..

Between that and this --

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 2h2 hours ago

Kevin Durant saved Team USA in Rio, but Jerry Colangelo says a more seasoned roster is a Tokyo must. @espn Column ->

. . . maybe Lebbywinks will be back for Team USA in 2020.

4 years is a long time. There will be new stars and guys taking their games to that elite level.

I don't really expect guys like Westbrook, Bron, etc. to be considered the absolute cream of the crop by 2020.

Here is my prediction for the WC TEAM IN 2019. If everyone is healthy and available to play.

LEGOLD
DURANT
KYRIE
BOOGIE
ANT DAVIS
BRANDON INGRAM
LEONARD
KARL ANTHONY TOWNS (IF HE SWITCHES BACK TO THE US)
DRAYMOND
DRUMMOND
LILLARD
STANLEY JOHNSON

Dark horses

Parker
Booker
Gordon
Pope

Last edited:
Here is my prediction for the WC TEAM IN 2019. If everyone is healthy and available to play.

LEGOLD
DURANT
KYRIE
BOOGIE
ANT DAVIS
BRANDON INGRAM
LEONARD
KARL ANTHONY TOWNS (IF HE SWITCHES BACK TO THE US)
DRAYMOND
DRUMMOND
LILLARD
STANLEY JOHNSON

Dark horses

Parker
Booker
Gordon
Pope

1. KAT can never play for us. Once you play on the senior national level, you can't play for another team. Kinda crazy how you don't know that with a USA Basketball Avy....but I digress

2. That's a lot of assumptions. 4 years is a ton of time. Nobody knows who'll be playing in 4 years man :lol:. Y'all woulda laughed out the gym if I said 4 years ago that Kyle Lowry, Harrison Barnes , Jimmy Butler, Demar Derozen and Deandre Jordan would be on the Olympic team in 2016. :lol:

Last edited:
There's an article that was posted awhile back explaining how KAT could still play for Team USA. Something to do with being under 18 when he played for DR.

1. KAT can never play for us. Once you play on the senior national level, you can't play for another team. Kinda crazy how you don't know that with a USA Basketball Avy....but I digress

2. That's a lot of assumptions. 4 years is a ton of time. Nobody knows who'll be playing in 4 years man :lol:. Y'all woulda laughed out the gym if I said 4 years ago that Kyle Lowry, Harrison Barnes , Jimmy Butler, Demar Derozen and Deandre Jordan would be on the Olympic team in 2016. :lol:

Before you try to school me know what you are talking about first. There is a way to play team USA if you are KAT. He played for TEAM PLATANO before his 18th birthday. (was 16 at the time) technically under FIBA rules, he can still switch back to the US is he chooses too. He is not tied to the DR, unless he was to play in qualifiers coming up.

4 years in a lot of time, but I guess we will get or find out who will be committed for the WC and the Olympics once they announce a team for the qualifers next year. I mean its in NOV first month or so of the NBA season. How is it going to work out with teams releasing their players or is USAB sending a under 23 team (college team) or what. These are the new formats that we are going to be dealing with if we want to play in the WC and the Olympics.

Last edited:
Well good luck to him trying to make the Olympics with team platano. Him and Hortford is all they have. Felipe Lopez aint walking thru that door :lol:

Last edited:
He'll be sick of losing these next three years with the Knicks doubt he'd kick himself while he's down and suit up for the p.r.

Back
Top Bottom