*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Regular old non playoff making Melo, suggesting it's a common occurrence. It's not.
'suggesting' is an interpretation, eliminating 'factually incorrect'

"The way I interpreted what you said is factually is incorrect" is what happened, and how something is interpreted has nothing to do with facts.

He said 'non playoff making Melo', which has happened.

4 times.

How you interpret that is on you. He didn't say it's a common occurrence.
My bad. I said suggesting, but he didn't suggest it. He outright said it by saying "Regular old non playoff making Melo".

Regular, meaning it happens regularly. A synonym for regular is common. It's not common.

Jordan missed the playoffs on the wizards but you would never call him regular old non playoff making Jordan. It sounds ridiculous because it is.
I get that it's difficult for people to admit just being wrong. According to your interpretation of what he said, it is factually incorrect. According to what he said, more clarification is needed to turn it into how you interpreted it, because what he never said is 'Melo regularly misses the playoffs', no matter how much you try to make his words those words.

Regular can mean that he regularly misses the playoffs, but he didn't say 'regularly missing the playoffs Melo'

That can mean it the way you're trying to say it was definitely meant, but that interpretation isn't definitive.

More questions on the meaning should be asked instead of applying your interpretation as definitive and deeming the statement factually incorrect.

According to how you're interpreting the operative word 'regular', sure, it's factually incorrect.

But again, that's according to how you're interpreting it.

Last edited:
Yikes.

Rough outing for Cuz tonight. Pau outplayed him multiple times, and now he's fouled out?

Klay's dribble penetration to DJ been nice a few times tonight. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom