*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Rubio has still had great moments even after the ACL but he definitely lost a step athletically and he's in what is supposed to be his prime years.

i doubt pau sits out

that country pride

Good thing about Pau being semi- injured is I watched him in the past on the lakers and dude is soft as buns when hes injured. I am picking Hernangomez on fantasy tomorrow since he is dirt cheap and most likely pick up some of Pau minutes.

Last edited:
I swear I don't know what type of offices you guys work at that you're able to just chill on Niketalk and watch the Olympics all day :lol:

I swear I don't know what type of offices you guys work at that you're able to just chill on Niketalk and watch the Olympics all day :lol:

Speaking for myself. I have been here 10 years and I am one of the vice-presidents. My boss came into my office the other day while watching USA-Arg and hes like, your fired :rofl:

Do you have your own office? Once you get your own office it's a wrap, man. They gotta knock just to come in. Gives me just enough time to minimize the window :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

Well I've never been more convinced that the Lakers are better off with the picks and cap space to get Durant

When are they gettin that meeting anyway? dude decided to go to the heart of the Zika virus before going to the Staples B Team ya?-damn well luol deng! it's like you're a never was guys awh. Lack of familiarity with the lottery breeds that "it'll all be good" thing though huh ha

CP got Ingram and D'Angelo, the Players To Be Named Later in the Hypothetical re: going after Durant a year ago or keeping the picks and going after him with simply cap space. It's not about who you know it's about who knows you and Durant only went far enough to know the Clips.
My favorite N'ter of all time is back? Please be bravelude. This is awesome stuff 
roll.gif

Well I've never been more convinced that the Lakers are better off with the picks and cap space to get Durant

When are they gettin that meeting anyway? dude decided to go to the heart of the Zika virus before going to the Staples B Team ya?-damn well luol deng! it's like you're a never was guys awh. Lack of familiarity with the lottery breeds that "it'll all be good" thing though huh ha

CP got Ingram and D'Angelo, the Players To Be Named Later in the Hypothetical re: going after Durant a year ago or keeping the picks and going after him with simply cap space. It's not about who you know it's about who knows you and Durant only went far enough to know the Clips.

My favorite N'ter of all time is back? Please be bravelude. This is awesome stuff :rofl:

I'm so confused right now. But can't stop laughing

Welp, I'm off today so I can watch live

Hoping for that Aus/USA rematch

I'm not off, but I've had a busy week, so I think I'm going to dip out early and watch. Will be the first non-exhibition game I've watched live, so if we lose, everyone can blame me for being a jinx.

Also,

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 43s43 seconds ago

Team USA always expected Pau Gasol to play this afternoon and @IAmDPick reports Gasol (calf) has indeed been cleared for the Olympic semis.

Team USA is feeling a little too confident for my liking. Hoping they don't think they are going to win because they "finally clicked" the last game. I worry because any time USA gets into any sort of trouble they tend to revert back to ISO ball and further perpetuate their problems.

Confidence is a duel edged sword.

I literally sneak...

I am able to listen to headphones but I keep one in and one out. Then switch back and forth from my work and game on dbl monitors. :rofl:

Team USA is feeling a little too confident for my liking. Hoping they don't think they are going to win because they "finally clicked" the last game. I worry because any time USA gets into any sort of trouble they tend to revert back to ISO ball and further perpetuate their problems.

Confidence is a duel edged sword.

We will find out today. Spain will be a hard opponent. We cant start slow that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom