*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

There's no doubt that this is the worst Team USA since 2004 yet they will still win gold easily. I just don't see any of the remaining countries beating them. It might be close, it might be ugly but 2004 Argentina ain't walking through that door!
this makes no damn sense

^^^ Raef Lafrentz?
I have a Raef Lafrentz USA jersey from 2002 
embarassed.gif

WARNING - coming through with a scorcher: Team USA has figured things out and will win comfortably from here on out.

I'll be surprised if they don't win by 25+ points.
I expect better from you, and I would have still quoted you and had the same response BEFORE the game started if I would have saw it.

Only Durant has scored, they're beating us baseline to baseline, moving the ball all over our defense, we can't get through their defense...

... wait, you'd be surprised if ARGENTINA doesn't win by 25?

Totally agree. :\

The P stands for Prophet.

Does anyone know what the crowd was chanting at the end? Lol I couldn't make it out...it even had Melo in awe

WARNING - coming through with a scorcher: Team USA has figured things out and will win comfortably from here on out.

Sure hope so. Nothing better then crushing Spain then who ever is in the final. They played a lot better on D today.

Maybe that's true but I don't think so. I still think they were doing alot of the same, Argentina was too weak to do anything about it

They figured nothing out. They blew this Argentina team out before and they did it again.

Back
Top Bottom