*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

There no real alphas on this squad, too many laid back dudes on here. Nobody on here to get on these dudes when they are playing like crap.

Lapses lapses. I just don't understand why they don't practice? Stupid they said because they want to avoid injuries. Foh with that.

There no real alphas on this squad, too many laid back dudes on here. Nobody on here to get on these dudes when they are playing like crap.

Durant to me is being exposed. He's not an Alpha. He's been in these games, he knows what is expected, but he's outhere looking like trash.

Coach K just there to holla at some Brazilian broads.

I haven't even seen him express any emotion on the sideline :lol:

The 2014 squad with Hustle Dudes like Faried and awesome players like Anthony Davis would embarrass these fools.

I would never have Irving and Cousins on the floor together..Also not really having a true PF is hurting them.

I also don't understand why you would come out with an offensive lineup with practically no defense and let teams build confidence and feel they have a chance.

I would never have Irving and Cousins on the floor together..Also not really having a true PF is hurting them.

I also don't understand why you would come out with an offensive lineup with practically no defense and let teams build confidence and feel they have a chance.

Everyone seems to see it except K and his coaching staff.

King Joffrey and The Joker giving out work. Nuggets fans should be happy.

Last edited:
The 2014 squad with Hustle Dudes like Faried and awesome players like Anthony Davis would embarrass these fools.

Damm forgot about Ant Davis.

Also BS tha Lillard or Harden are not on this team. Lillard outhere trying to rap and sign and Harden just bsing his summer.

This team better be lucky Spain doesn't have their full squad
laugh.gif
Not having a full squad?

Like... Lebby? And others?

France's backcourt is legit.The defense is putrid the other us teams would force so many turnovers with their athleticism.

The 14 team lead by Harden and Steph didn't even have a Single close game if my memory is right these dudes are playing with no intensity aside from DJ there should be no such thing as a no bearing game if you are playing for your country

Anybody else find themselves rooting for the other team these last few games? This jv squad doesn't deserve to win playing like this

Midas whale brought Bean there. Mentality would be different at the very least intensity wise.

Back
Top Bottom