US Airways First Class Dresscode

jchambers

Banned

These guys were required to dress a certain way because they were flying on a buddy pass which is a free employee pass for family and friends. The white and Asian dudes that they saw were flying on full price tickets that they paid for. There is no dress code in first class on any airline, unless you are using a buddy pass. These guys have no grounds for a lawsuit and most likely are going to get their friend ,who hooked them up with the passes, fired over this.

Last edited:
U.S. Airways is not really at fault here. While traveling on a buddy pass most airline policies is to travel in casual business attire, even the workers who travel as perk are suppose to follow that.

U.S. Airways is not really at fault here. While traveling on a buddy pass most airline policies is to travel in casual business attire, even the workers who travel as perk are suppose to follow that.

I dunno' about the buddy pass, but I have been on US Airways, Delta, American, etc.(always first class) flights in a sweatsuit, fitted and some Js, or some cargo shorts and a white tee, never once wearing a suit or business attire and I have never heard a word from anyone.

Last edited:

word, I was 100% with the kids until I heard them snitching on their hookup, :smh:

word, I was 100% with the kids until I heard them snitching on their hookup, :smh:

Yep, I jumped the gun. I missed that last part where it said they were flying on an employee buddy pass. I thought that they were just telling some regular ticket holders how to dress. My mistake. US Airways is still boycotted because their planes are raggedy and their first class sucks though.

Last edited:
All domestic airlines in this country are pure trash, but US Airways is definitely one of the worst of them all. Planes look and feel like they're gonna fall apart any second, they always overbook flights, and they always fly you out to their Phoenix hub and waste your time.

And yeah, that "Dress code" thing is nonsense. My dad's company flies him out via first class for different assignments all over the world, and he always goes in t shirts,sweats, etc, and so do 99% of the people he flies with (I know this cause I get to go with him sometimes)

Edit: Didn't see the thing about the buddy pass either.

Last edited:
I dunno' about the buddy pass, but I have been on US Airways, Delta, American, etc.(always first class) flights in a sweatsuit, fitted and some Js, or some cargo shorts and a white tee, never once wearing a suit or business attire and I have never heard a word from anyone.

LOL. Yea, OK....

If it looks like a duck, and talks like a duck...

LOL. Yea, OK....

If it looks like a duck, and talks like a duck...

Yep, Mase and a few of your other favorite black rappers were on those flights too and they all had on fitteds and sweats and weren't getting hounded either. OK. LOL.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that gets fresh to travel? Hitting a new city/country, :smokin style.

Most people I see are either in suits/casual business attire, or sweats, baseball caps and tees. I have never seen anyone get turned away for how they dress on any airline.

Yep, Mason Betha and a few of your other favorite black rappers were on those flights too and they all had on fitteds and sweats and weren't getting hounded either. OK. LOL.

Wow. Ignorant reply of the year?

I've always ever seen people dressed presentable in first class. That doesnt mean your always have to wear a suit and tie. And if you are the type to dress with sweats, a white tee, J's and a fitted, then you weren't raised right.

Am I the only one that gets fresh to travel? Hitting a new city/country, :smokin style.

probably.

i like to be as comfortable as possible when i travel. bball shorts or flip flops. i dont care how ratty i look. i always feel dirty getting off a plane so the first thing i do when i arrive at my destination is to get to my hotel and jump in the shower. i can throw on the nice clothes and hit the town after that.

Yep, Mason Betha and a few of your other favorite black rappers were on those flights too and they all had on fitteds and sweats and weren't getting hounded either. OK. LOL.

I've always ever seen people dressed presentable in first class. That doesnt mean your always have to wear a suit and tie. And if you are the type to dress with sweats, a white tee, J's and a fitted, then you weren't raised right.

People been throwin' the race card around here a lot lately. My bad if I misinterpreted what you were getting at, although you might just be backpedalling. Far from ignorant reply of the year. This could be a contender though:

"And if you are the type to dress with sweats, a white tee, J's and a fitted, then you weren't raised right."

Last edited:

probably.

i like to be as comfortable as possible when i travel. bball shorts or flip flops. i dont care how ratty i look. i always feel dirty getting off a plane so the first thing i do when i arrive at my destination is to get to my hotel and jump in the shower. i can throw on the nice clothes and hit the town after that.

I guess you weren't "raised right" either. :smh:

Dressing to the occasion =/= raised right.

I've discussed this here before. Lot of these superficial younger cats today equate maturity with dress for some reason. It's YOLO, SWAG and live with their moms, spend more on clothes than their car or living situation, study fashion/celebs on the internet all day but they put on a slim suit or some tight rolled up highwater jeans, some moccasins and a polo talmbout they are "grown man status" and all that nonsense.

Last edited:

I've always ever seen people dressed presentable in first class. That doesnt mean your always have to wear a suit and tie. [COLOR=#red] And if you are the type to dress with sweats, a white tee, J's and a fitted, then you weren't raised right.[/COLOR]

This right here gets my vote for most ignorant reply of the year.

And if you are the type to dress with sweats, a white tee, J's and a fitted, then you weren't raised right.

When I visit my family in Europe and Asia, it takes me almost 2 practically sleepless days to get there. There's no way in hell I'm gonna get fresh for that long and uncomfortable of a journey just to impress "new money" type dudes who think they're doing something special with their lives by being on a plane. I'm not on a plane to meet girls, discuss business with clients, make friends, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom