UPS and FEDEX Unappreciation Post ... Delivery ppl are the opps

FedEx really just attract the most thieves, I don't get it.

It be the driver's at times since they are contracted. I remember getting 2 yeezys got over the spand of 2 months coincidentally Yeezys and coincidentally both by FedEx.

Even Amazon packages have been getting delayed. Smh.

I think ups finally recognizes my address. For a while a lot of packages were getting returned to sender cause my newly built house wasn't on the map anywhere.

For some reason my UPS account doesnt allow me to change my status to leave packages, it has to be "signed" to be released. I never picked this option to begin with. Its been a headache since im not home and most of my packages are either delayed or dropped at a CVS for pickup

For some reason my UPS account doesnt allow me to change my status to leave packages, it has to be "signed" to be released. I never picked this option to begin with. Its been a headache since im not home and most of my packages are either delayed or dropped at a CVS for pickup

Some shippers won't allow you to redirect or release their packages. Not sure if that's the deal with yours, but I have some packages now that I can't redirect per shipper instructions.

they always throw them in the back yard here which is appreciated.

it was really bad here and still is but no one goes as far as to walk into back yards to get them.

Ups and fedex are trash but lasership is the worst service on the planet.

THIS couldnt be more true.
PLEASE tke a sec ang google them, they come up as "THE WORST COMPANY ON THE INTERNET"
THEY LITERLLY NEVER GET IT RIGHT

they leave pkg at wrong house/apt 9 time outta 10, IF you try to get customer service they tell you to contact shipper and you never hear another word from them. they mark as delivered often when pkd hasnt even been sent out for delivery

class action suits against them a plenty, yet they are still allowed to stay in business

Here is the WORST PART .......... NIKE uses them and you have NO CHOICE who the carrier you get is. IF YOU ARE LUCKY IF IT WILL BE UPS, IF its lasership you are dead in the water, 100% guaranteed, no lie

compared to lasership UPS , FED EX, USPS ARE GODS ! go ahead google em , and get ready for the horrible laughs, nightmare city

WORST EVER EVER EVER EVER

hey lasership..............................

ai.jpg

busterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FedEx had a package of mines In transit for a week in a nearby city. It was scanned once or twice a day, every damn day. Then this past week it was out for Delivery in the same city scanned every day...

I then put a request to hold at a location. Request was accepted. Package kept getting scanned out for delivery a couple more days

Not it's being returned to the shipper...

unimpressed (3).png

OnTrac is some ********, they are on mainly the west coast and Walmart uses them

I ordered 3 covid rapid tests because my girl needs them. I ordered it on around 12/8.

Everything is going smooth, it says out for delivery on like the 12th.

Then I get an alert it is delayed. I go to St. Lucia thinking they will probably be delivered when I'm gone

I come back and my girl said they never came. I call Walmart and said they can't cancel the order because it is "out for delivery". I tell them it is nonsense, it been that way for weeks

They say there is nothing they can do, I gotta hit them back in 48 hours. I forget and I hit them back 3 days later, they again tell me they can't but this time, hit them back in 24hrs

I was about to do a chargeback on my card (this was a few days ago) when I get a knock at my door. It is the damn rapid tests

When I look at the tracking one last time out of curiosity, them fools just punched in nonsense into their system...
1642026509418.png

The shipped date is wrong, but them fools straight up trolling me with the delivery date

Last edited:
Yeah if it’s not bolted down it’s getting stolen here in St. Paul.

You better have a garage or your catalytic converters will be gone.

Right now smash & grab is what's big around here. Every clothing store downtown has at least 3 security guards at the doors. Nike Store had 6 at the door this weekend. All the high dollar stores like Gucci & Louis Vuitton only letting few ppl in at a time.

Right now smash & grab is what's big around here. Every clothing store downtown has at least 3 security guards at the doors. Nike Store had 6 at the door this weekend. All the high dollar stores like Gucci & Louis Vuitton only letting few ppl in at a time.
Covid made people more desperate, brazen, and opportunistic all at the same time. I think people tried stores when staffing was low and realized that it was easy and even if they were caught, is a misdemeanor unless it went over a G or around that. The same goes for car break ins and other petty crimes. So now we have little crime rings busting in windows, stealing bikes, cleaning shelves, stealing cars, and doing other wild **** to resell or strip parts.

Last edited:
I’ll keep it real, I used to do that **** when I was younger. Nobody will stop you.

Most people do not care though, it’s a low paying job they aren’t trying to stop you.

I was a straight scumbag in high school.

Last edited:
Add DHL to the list of terrible customer service. I have been waiting for a package since 12/23/21 that still hasn’t been delivered. The package has been 2 hours away from my location for the past 15 days and tracking status is “out for delivery”….I have called customer service the last 15 days and been told “tomorrow is should be there” 😒

Back
Top Bottom