UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Tell her it doesn't work that way. It's selfish on her part. If she wants to get right by God, she should have thought of that before hand.
No offense but she has the right to be selfish with her body. If she chooses to abstain from sex for religious purposes, or any reason for that matter, he has no choice but to respect her decision. At the end of the day it's her body and the door is always open for him to leave. 

Never said she didn't have the right, I'm just saying it's a BS move and God, if he is so against premarital sex, isn't going to fall for it. It's like giving a kid a piece of caking and taking it away half way through because all of a sudden sugar is bad. 
laugh.gif
OR, she is pressuring him to commit to marriage in a round about way.  Either way, I'd bounce.  Long distance and no sex?
eyes.gif

Tell her it doesn't work that way. It's selfish on her part. If she wants to get right by God, she should have thought of that before hand.
No offense but she has the right to be selfish with her body. If she chooses to abstain from sex for religious purposes, or any reason for that matter, he has no choice but to respect her decision. At the end of the day it's her body and the door is always open for him to leave. 

Never said she didn't have the right, I'm just saying it's a BS move and God, if he is so against premarital sex, isn't going to fall for it. It's like giving a kid a piece of caking and taking it away half way through because all of a sudden sugar is bad. 
laugh.gif
OR, she is pressuring him to commit to marriage in a round about way.  Either way, I'd bounce.  Long distance and no sex?
eyes.gif

NT really isnt the right place for advice. All one sided.

I guess the question is how's your relationship with God?

Also, Do you really understand what she's trying to do? How into her are you?

NT really isnt the right place for advice. All one sided.

I guess the question is how's your relationship with God?

Also, Do you really understand what she's trying to do? How into her are you?

Do you really believe her faith is the reason OP?

If so you need to figure out if its as important to you as it is to her. She said you strengthen the both of your relationships with God. If thats not something thats important to you then you may need to break up. At 23 a year isn't even that long.

If you decided to stick it out just know that it will be rough.

She may just need to find someone else who is in the same place she is. She knows it won't be easy which is why she waited to she got in a relationship to decide to become celibate but thats just comes with the territory when you're abstaining.

Then there's the other side that she's already creepin.

Do you really believe her faith is the reason OP?

If so you need to figure out if its as important to you as it is to her. She said you strengthen the both of your relationships with God. If thats not something thats important to you then you may need to break up. At 23 a year isn't even that long.

If you decided to stick it out just know that it will be rough.

She may just need to find someone else who is in the same place she is. She knows it won't be easy which is why she waited to she got in a relationship to decide to become celibate but thats just comes with the territory when you're abstaining.

Then there's the other side that she's already creepin.

Incorrect. God made Eve for Adam. OP, her body belongs to you. Do with it as you please.If you wont, someone else will.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Why is it a BS move? Because it has to do with her religious beliefs? If he's a mature adult then he's to respect those beliefs and make a decision based on his own. It's pretty immature to say it's BS because she wants a closer relationship with god. 

Incorrect. God made Eve for Adam. OP, her body belongs to you. Do with it as you please.If you wont, someone else will.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Why is it a BS move? Because it has to do with her religious beliefs? If he's a mature adult then he's to respect those beliefs and make a decision based on his own. It's pretty immature to say it's BS because she wants a closer relationship with god. 

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Someone else is already doing so, BLEE DAT.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Someone else is already doing so, BLEE DAT.

laugh.gif
Now c'mon NT23.
Dont pull the "if he's a mature adult" card here.
It's not THAT simple.

laugh.gif
Now c'mon NT23.
Dont pull the "if he's a mature adult" card here.
It's not THAT simple.

Back
Top Bottom