UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

your 23. long distance relationship. now, she wants to wait till you guys are married. im good money off the relationship. friendship calls. cool.

Really comes down to how serious you are with her and if you respect her decision or not.

It all depends on whether you think it's worth it or not. Is this girl worth you giving up sex for? If she's not, then I suggest you move on. Only you can answer that question though.

It all depends on whether you think it's worth it or not. Is this girl worth you giving up sex for? If she's not, then I suggest you move on. Only you can answer that question though.

Really comes down to how serious you are with her and if you respect her decision or not.

What you should do :

Listen to solewomen talk to her let her know the counterpoint and how you think it will weaken not strengthen your relationship

What you will do:

Find another girl and start smashing on the side.  It's a long distance relationship anyway.  I am the same age OP and I couldn't handle that.  It's one thing to be single and not be able to get it....it's another to have it whenever you wanted then told nope not anymore. 

Spoiler [+]
more advice contingent upon pics

Tell her it doesn't work that way. It's selfish on her part. If she wants to get right by God, she should have thought of that before hand.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

-long distance relationship so I really feel like taking this away is gonna hurt us more than help us

Yeah, something definitely isn't right here.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

-long distance relationship so I really feel like taking this away is gonna hurt us more than help us

Yeah, something definitely isn't right here.

What you should do :

Listen to solewomen talk to her let her know the counterpoint and how you think it will weaken not strengthen your relationship

What you will do:

Find another girl and start smashing on the side.  It's a long distance relationship anyway.  I am the same age OP and I couldn't handle that.  It's one thing to be single and not be able to get it....it's another to have it whenever you wanted then told nope not anymore. 

Spoiler [+]
more advice contingent upon pics

Tell her it doesn't work that way. It's selfish on her part. If she wants to get right by God, she should have thought of that before hand.

Someone else is piping her. A year isn't that long especially in a LDR, which is a no-no to begin with.

Someone else is piping her. A year isn't that long especially in a LDR, which is a no-no to begin with.

She's pulling **** b.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

No offense but she has the right to be selfish with her body. If she chooses to abstain from sex for religious purposes, or any reason for that matter, he has no choice but to respect her decision. At the end of the day it's her body and the door is always open for him to leave. 

Originally Posted by Nawth21

No offense but she has the right to be selfish with her body. If she chooses to abstain from sex for religious purposes, or any reason for that matter, he has no choice but to respect her decision. At the end of the day it's her body and the door is always open for him to leave. 

I've seen this situation on 2 occasions

1) My homie was freaked out abt death because a few ppl he knew had died young and he wanted to be right with God cuz he said u never kno when it's ur time

2) One of my friends girlfriend said this to him and he later found out she caught an STD from another dude

I've seen this situation on 2 occasions

1) My homie was freaked out abt death because a few ppl he knew had died young and he wanted to be right with God cuz he said u never kno when it's ur time

2) One of my friends girlfriend said this to him and he later found out she caught an STD from another dude

Back
Top Bottom