Update!!! So my friend is thinking of blowing up the school and I need advice

lmao OP is dumb

You've already attracted attention to the situation by making this thread, believe me, the right people have already seen it, now you HAVE to stop him, because if you don't, you're gonna be in as much trouble as him

Go to him ASAP and tell him to chill out, if he doesnt do it, then get him some help. police can be involved if necessary

I'm sorry but I read the thread title and just lost it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Upon reading further, i laughed some more. "I aint make my frat so ima blow up my school"; like really? If this aint a prime example of a "first world problem," then I don't know what is.

However this turns out, I hope your friend gets caught and is punished to the full extent of the law. He's pathetic.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Blowing up a school because he wasnt accepted by a frat. Your buddy sounds like a little @*#+!
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
like there is a better reason to blow up a school.
laugh.gif

and like BronLe said in this thread, you're already in deep waters. If actually goes through with this and you don't say anything to the authorities, you will be in big trouble because this thread proves you had prior knowledge so if you think he is serious, tell someone.

get him high or drunk as !@#$ get him in bed with like 2-3 chicks its college you'll find plenty
he'll forget about it in the morning

You do realize the FBI has people online searching for certain words and phrases 24/7.

In other words, the FBI is watching this thread, and now may have reason(its called conspiracy and suspicion of account) to follow you and your family; and yes I realize it's your friend but not you.

Lol, and I'm serious.

can't your friend just try a different frat, or better yet just transfer schools? He'd kill hundreds if not thousands of people and ruin the rest of his life just to prove a point that would fall on deaf ears.

Wait to see if he really does it, so the next time a friend tells you they want to endanger the lives of a mass amount of people, you know for sure to take precautions and warn the authorities instead of strangers on a message board.

Originally Posted by sthebest

can't your friend just try a different frat, or better yet just transfer schools? He'd kill hundreds if not thousands of people and ruin the rest of his life just to prove a point that would fall on deaf ears.
roll.gif
What point does he have?
Give the kid's employer's phone number to Polorico

Either tell school officials/call the cops or distance yourself very far from him. They could take you in as an accomplice if you know and don't try to stop him either before hand or during the actual bombing.

did dis dude tell him he is gonna fail at making bombs instead of telling him the whole idea was bat %@%$ crazy? lolwut

feds know how much time i spend on NT and who i stalk on fb cause i just dropped the b word

meh. on dat swaggy time.

Back
Top Bottom