Update!!! So my friend is thinking of blowing up the school and I need advice

1b315ee9b53599f8388ab0da1c62da4d8cc9a95.jpg

My step dad is a security coordinator for the US Navy. He's in the next room. I'll ask him.
laugh.gif

Can someone put together an official troll list? Not the good trolls like megaton but ones like the straight up liars.

My post is missing ...
laugh.gif
... but I asked my stepfather and he said:

You'll be watched by the NSA until they figure it out. But you won't be "blacklisted". After they figure it out, they'll stop watching you but you'll be logged in a database. He says don't be surprised if the Feds show up at your door.

Some kid that went to high school with my sister had planned to bomb the school the day before graduation. His friend told the principal and when the police went to his home they found hundreds of home made bombs. Needless to say the boy was arrested and is now serving a 50 year prison sentence. Don't stand by and see what happens because if it comes out that you knew something and did nothing to stop it, you're going to go down as an accomplice too. SNITCH

Blowing up a school because he wasnt accepted by a frat. Your buddy sounds like a little !@!!*
30t6p3b.gif

IOTA!!!!!!!!! so this means hes black 
indifferent.gif
. I would do something about it just cuz he is crying over not being an Iota. Tell him dont worry once school is over no one will give a F#!K about a frat esp Iota

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Blowing up a school because he wasnt accepted by a frat. Your buddy sounds like a little @*#+!
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
like there is a better reason to blow up a school.

This thread is going to put NT on the map for the wrong reasons
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Feels like ducktales anyways

Back
Top Bottom