UPDATE!! Pics on page 1!! Has anyone heard of the "McGangbang" from McDonalds?

When I thought of the name I thought somebody was getting gang banged by the Mcdonald's crew
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

This joint is BIG in college station.

Which one did you go to?
The only one I've successfully gotten one from is the one on University across from campus (the one by Taco Bell).

I tried to order it at the one at Southwest and Texas, but the guy wouldn't serve me it. I went at like 3 in the morning and told everyone in line to orderone, and the guy just looked at me and shook his head. Toddzo said he got one from there, though.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

I think I'ma just go the easy way out, and order the double cheeseburger and the McChicken separately, then build it my damn self.
thats what i did. its actually not half bad

Yo I got one of these things tonight and Im not gonna lie it was pretty damn good

didnt ask for a mcgangbang tho... just got a double and chicken sandwich and did the work myself

Thread of the year

1) Mcgangbang, no explanation needed
2) OP had pictures
3) Homie working at mcdonalds for 7 years
4) Burger tastes nice

Team McGangbang anyone?

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

I'm tryna get gangbanged..I wanna try it for the first time..It looks very fulfilling..no clay aiken
34xlt8l.jpg

Whats wrong with this dude?

laugh.gif
at cats actually going to mcdonalds actually ordering this! Some workers prolly threw some stuff together one night and gave it a comical name.

YBD,

They charged me $2 I think (I didn't really check the receipt or whatever). So it was basically just the same price as ordering a Double Cheeseburger and aHot 'n Spicy McChicken.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

oldboy is one helluva movie
pimp.gif

NA Movies made me feel sick
sick.gif

Crazy story tho... guess thats the point to make you feel like dookie after you watch

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by el cuco

We're prolly the firsts ones to order them in Jersey
smile.gif
WHERE IN JERSEY DID YOU GO? I'M UP HERE IN NEWARK...LOOKS LIKE A THING OF BEAUTY...
laugh.gif
they should of put a slice of cheese on the bottom.looks good tho.

Back
Top Bottom