UPDATE!! Pics on page 1!! Has anyone heard of the "McGangbang" from McDonalds?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some of the responses.

They don't exist out in Cali, but I just ordered the McChicken and Double Cheeseburger and recreated it myself.

Needless to say it was definitely filling but a heart attack waiting to happen indeed.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

I'm tryna get gangbanged..I wanna try it for the first time..It looks very fulfilling..no clay aiken
34xlt8l.jpg

Whats wrong with this dude?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ quoting yourself

never quote yourself
laugh.gif

it sounds like a heart attack waitng to happpen

how the hell did I miss this thread? smh @ me.

classic. TwoSickJays actually used the word "itis" in a sentence on NT. That made my month OMG
roll.gif

They skimped three mcdonalds up. Yes, theres 3 mcdonalds around me within walking distance (2-3 minutes each) Theres no dbl cheeseburger on the dollar menu. Iaint spendin 1.89 on one. So i decide to make up the McOrgy
laugh.gif

wkmudc.jpg
It was eh. All was good until I got to the sauce from the McChicken. So I ripped it apart andfinished the burger and sandwich separately. I ain't doing that again.

Crank that must have cost like $7. Premium chicken & a Dbl 1/4 pounder w/ cheese???? OD my friend...almost made me vomit just looking at it. :greenface

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

wkmudc.jpg
It was eh. All was good until I got to the sauce from the McChicken. So I ripped it apart and finished the burger and sandwich separately. I ain't doing that again.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif