Update pg 4...At School: nervous females vs. not feeling you Vol. deer in the headlights

*Sigh* can't anyone just talk to a female without needing advice from a forum?

"How should I talk to her" "What should I say" "Can I look at her eyes? "Can I ask for her number"

roll.gif
you dudes amaze me..

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Could have gotten the digits, and I dont think you should play that slow, then girls start to wonder if you BETA or if you not man enough.

well played so far

and stop playing out that spiderman picture.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Could have gotten the digits, and I dont think you should play that slow, then girls start to wonder if you BETA or if you not man enough.

well played so far

and stop playing out that spiderman picture.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Im thinking that was perfect time to get the digi's.

Dont slow play too much homey, that other dude is lurking and might already be buttering her up

for the basting.
Yup, that's got me killed a few times. Tryna be too cool...

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Im thinking that was perfect time to get the digi's.

Dont slow play too much homey, that other dude is lurking and might already be buttering her up

for the basting.
Yup, that's got me killed a few times. Tryna be too cool...

So what bro, she let you slip the dingaling yet? maybe should hit her up with a diagram of 'fil in the 8 digits beetch.' that might work.

ampraq.jpg

pic related

So what bro, she let you slip the dingaling yet? maybe should hit her up with a diagram of 'fil in the 8 digits beetch.' that might work.

ampraq.jpg

pic related

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I ain't never spit at someone at school who's really into their education
eek.gif
 wow they got students at school that actually study?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was an engineering major, so I'd honestly say 90% of the girls in my classes were the studious types. Some of them weren't bad
pimp.gif
, although most of them were
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

I ain't never spit at someone at school who's really into their education
eek.gif
 wow they got students at school that actually study?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was an engineering major, so I'd honestly say 90% of the girls in my classes were the studious types. Some of them weren't bad
pimp.gif
, although most of them were
sick.gif

she's really into school...and takes it serious which is refreshing compared to all these naive type chicks
real life...

chicks that are really into school are soo hard to hang out with, most of the time you just chill at school cuz theyre there all day...
my game aint tight enough to make "smashing," moves at school...

they barely go out, and when they do they do something wack...
sundays is the best days to catch em...
saturday nights too...

i usually try and feel out how much into school shes in, if thats all she does then i just take the L...

keep in contact though, because when summer or winter break rolls around it could get poppin...
( i didnt say spring break because, most of the time they already have something planned or they doing school work).

she's really into school...and takes it serious which is refreshing compared to all these naive type chicks
real life...

chicks that are really into school are soo hard to hang out with, most of the time you just chill at school cuz theyre there all day...
my game aint tight enough to make "smashing," moves at school...

they barely go out, and when they do they do something wack...
sundays is the best days to catch em...
saturday nights too...

i usually try and feel out how much into school shes in, if thats all she does then i just take the L...

keep in contact though, because when summer or winter break rolls around it could get poppin...
( i didnt say spring break because, most of the time they already have something planned or they doing school work).

Originally Posted by Dakingii

good story fam

I was the one who made that other thread and im going to tell u in this situation ole girl was just shy and it wasnt on you.

Wit till yall next class or till u see her again and chop it up.
I hope so man..can't hurt to try right! good lookin out pimp
Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Lol good for you fam, it looks like you have a shy girl to chase. Shy girls are usually the good ones.
This is exactly what I was thinking..shes really quiet, pays attention in class...from afar looks like wifey, but we'll see
Originally Posted by Super Producer J

There are literally 0 bad broads in my classes this semester. Where all the dimes that wanna be doctors at?
Lol I feel ur pain, they are rare...this was a chem class tho so i guess i lucked out lol
16526976269a6ca460a7149f55cf6deea9560d86_r.gif
Chilllllll my dude take that @@%+ slow...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

good story fam

I was the one who made that other thread and im going to tell u in this situation ole girl was just shy and it wasnt on you.

Wit till yall next class or till u see her again and chop it up.
I hope so man..can't hurt to try right! good lookin out pimp
Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Lol good for you fam, it looks like you have a shy girl to chase. Shy girls are usually the good ones.
This is exactly what I was thinking..shes really quiet, pays attention in class...from afar looks like wifey, but we'll see
Originally Posted by Super Producer J

There are literally 0 bad broads in my classes this semester. Where all the dimes that wanna be doctors at?
Lol I feel ur pain, they are rare...this was a chem class tho so i guess i lucked out lol
16526976269a6ca460a7149f55cf6deea9560d86_r.gif
Chilllllll my dude take that @@%+ slow...

Back
Top Bottom