*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Do either of you have any proof from the PO that states the weight of the package?
Can you look that up online?

That would solve this with the quickness.

SELLER?
Any comment on this?

Seems to me that whoever is right would be quick to look this info up....

Yup... Siramazing... just figure out the size of the box you sent and how much shipping was and you can get the exact weight using simple algebra. The weightof the package is key here. Proves who the scammer is.... Hope this all works out for the better and I hope whoever is pulling the BS gets the $$ AND theshoes!

thats how i won my case. Weight was printed .45kg. Explained to paypal there is absolutely no way a pair of sz11 Air Max 95s and the box for it can way thatlittle and got my money back.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Diego

LMAO at all you guys being concerned about everything but his situation.
e.g. - why is his nt white, scammer lives in amish country, what kind of weirdo records themselves opening packages, my response, etc...

sneakgeeks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The man does record himself OPENING PACKAGES..
laugh.gif
.. Good laugh.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

LMAO at all you guys being concerned about everything but his situation.
e.g. - why is his nt white, scammer lives in amish country, what kind of weirdo records themselves opening packages, my response, etc...

sneakgeeks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The man does record himself OPENING PACKAGES..
laugh.gif
.. Good laugh.
That settles that.
Sneakgeeks is the only fool who would record themselves opening sneaker pachages, therefor OP is sneakegeeks.
/thread

unc is my team but y would I give him a ball? get real, if I tried 2 scam him I'd put something heavier...

the box weighed 13 pounds 11 ounces
shipping cost 23.42

Originally Posted by siramazing

unc is my team but y would I give him a ball? get real, if I tried 2 scam him I'd put something heavier...

shipping cost 23.42
Statements are not submitted/ useless without facts.....

shipping cost 23.42
STOP WITH THE *%*%%%##. YOU TOOK HIS MONEY. ##%@. STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU SENT HIM SNEAKERS. YOU DAMN WELL YOU DIDNT SEND HIM SNEAKER AND UKNOW U SENT HIM A BASKETBALL. UNC IS YOUR TEAM, AND ALL THIS *%*%%%## YOUR SAYING IS JUST MAKING YOU LOOK GUILTY. YOUR TALKING JUST LIKE A SCAMMER DOES. UNTILYOU CAN SHOW PROOF OF ANYTHING THAN I'LL BELIEVE YOU.

BUT IF HE WAS LYING WHY WOULD HE PUT IT OUT THERE??? IF HE WAS TRYING TO GET A CHARGEBACK WHY WOULD HE LET EVERYONE ON NIKETALK KNOW ABOUT THIS? SHOW PROOF YOUSHIPPED IT OUT WITH THE DATE ON IT AND EVERYTHING, UNTIL THAN ##%@ AND STOP $#!$#!**#++#.

fcd35ac0e1b9dda1ababbb9f7ff66f4b6bd3dc1.gif

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

shipping cost 23.42
STOP WITH THE *%*%%%##. YOU TOOK HIS MONEY. ##%@. STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU SENT HIM SNEAKERS. YOU DAMN WELL YOU DIDNT SEND HIM SNEAKER AND U KNOW U SENT HIM A BASKETBALL. UNC IS YOUR TEAM, AND ALL THIS *%*%%%## YOUR SAYING IS JUST MAKING YOU LOOK GUILTY. YOUR TALKING JUST LIKE A SCAMMER DOES. UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW PROOF OF ANYTHING THAN I'LL BELIEVE YOU.

BUT IF HE WAS LYING WHY WOULD HE PUT IT OUT THERE??? IF HE WAS TRYING TO GET A CHARGEBACK WHY WOULD HE LET EVERYONE ON NIKETALK KNOW ABOUT THIS? SHOW PROOF YOU SHIPPED IT OUT WITH THE DATE ON IT AND EVERYTHING, UNTIL THAN ##%@ AND STOP $#!$#!**#++#.

I find it funny how someone being accused isn't scrambling for the evidence to prove his innocence and his reputation in contrast to playing it cool as ifit isn't a big deal and talking all laid back, throwing statements out there without any form of proof. Put it this way...If you were the one to bescammed, you are telling me you would believe the scammer if he simply said the box weighed 13 pounds 11 ounces shipping cost 23.42, as a victim wouldn'tyou want some evidence/ proof behind that? I would think so...

I find it funny I'm getting cursed at and accused of lying when people are outside looking in.

I've never had 1 bad transaction. I always get signature confirmation. I throw away my receipts.

but now I guess ill be looked at like a liar because I knew the weight and price.... I know the price because its on my bank statement and I remember lookingat the weight when I paid because I wanted 2 compare how much more the dmp weighs compared 2 when I ship off 1 pair of shoes.

I have nothing 2 prove 2 anybody here,anthony has my number, I've answered all his ims, calls, emails and wored with him the best I can..

again my feedback speaks for itself so all this going back and forth with niketalker that have 0 to do with the transaction is gonna stop.

again... jtob221 on ebay check my feedback

Post pics of your bank statement with said transaction and amount.

another thing that's funny... why don't he post the price sticker on the box that proves who's lying..

to the weirdo above with all the cursing please tell me how a scammer talks.. I didn't know I graduated from grammar scammer school.

I told anthony to do what he needs 2 do with paypal but I'm not going to lose my shoes and money to this guy. he already played me saying he will hook meup at house of hoops and that was a lie

Post pics of your bank statement with said transaction and amount.

co-sign. I mean you were very accurate with an amount of $23.42 Im not saying your lying all im saying is prove it...

for some reason, i actually believe the seller. he seems honest and i dont think he's pulling !+%+ off his $%*.

I just weighed a CDP box with a pair of XIs and some carmines in it and it weighed 10 pounds.
I don't know if that helps, extra boxes would add more weight though.

Back
Top Bottom