UPDATE: Need relationship advice? Is the chick interested?

i know.. this is NT and i am asking relationship questions.
smile.gif

well how can i find out if this chick likes me?

story: keeping it short.

i have known her through work and known her for about 3 months. (she is a more conservative girl)

before all this, at work we do talk but not long conversation or anything cause she didnt seem interested in anything. but a month ago out of nowhere she asked for my phone#. i was like why not, make another friend.

and in the past 2 weeks we have been texting each other daily and 1 call every other night that last about 2 hrs, just chatting work and random things. i don't want to damage/ risk our current friendship.

because if i let her know i am interested in her but fails, it would be kind of hard to keep the friendship.

in the text i would kinda let her know she is attractive to me but not saying it straight out that i am interested in her.

every time i text her complimenting her in someway or to signal she is attractive to me, she would reply with i am a nice guy, sweet or a cutie etc - that type of comments.

and would age make a difference? that is, she is older than me...
eyes.gif

she broke up with her last BF about 6 months ago because her BF cheated on her.

share your past experience/ advice, thanx NT.

d8e25e5e8ceeda50971c43535ffe57331c1905c.jpg

i know.. this is NT and i am asking relationship questions.
smile.gif

well how can i find out if this chick likes me?

story: keeping it short.

i have known her through work and known her for about 3 months. (she is a more conservative girl)

before all this, at work we do talk but not long conversation or anything cause she didnt seem interested in anything. but a month ago out of nowhere she asked for my phone#. i was like why not, make another friend.

and in the past 2 weeks we have been texting each other daily and 1 call every other night that last about 2 hrs, just chatting work and random things. i don't want to damage/ risk our current friendship.

because if i let her know i am interested in her but fails, it would be kind of hard to keep the friendship.

in the text i would kinda let her know she is attractive to me but not saying it straight out that i am interested in her.

every time i text her complimenting her in someway or to signal she is attractive to me, she would reply with i am a nice guy, sweet or a cutie etc - that type of comments.

and would age make a difference? that is, she is older than me...
eyes.gif

she broke up with her last BF about 6 months ago because her BF cheated on her.

share your past experience/ advice, thanx NT.

d8e25e5e8ceeda50971c43535ffe57331c1905c.jpg

OP............just dont give a ($# you she will throw the P at you within a week.

OP............just dont give a ($# you she will throw the P at you within a week.

i lost my ability to read, in a recent boating accident. the only way to cure me is by posting pics. will you help me, friend?

i lost my ability to read, in a recent boating accident. the only way to cure me is by posting pics. will you help me, friend?

icqboy51 wrote:

I will translate this for you:  Stop being a simp and either ask me out or do something.

icqboy51 wrote:

I will translate this for you:  Stop being a simp and either ask me out or do something.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

icqboy51 wrote:

Friendzoned.

Fixed.

icqboy51 wrote:

Friendzoned.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

icqboy51 wrote:

Friendzoned.

Fixed.

^ i sorta figured her replies the same... kinda just want to be friends.

icqboy51 wrote:

Friendzoned.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by icqboy51

icqboy51 wrote:

Friendzoned.

Fixed.

I was in the same position with the girl saying the same things....definitely was not friend zoned, its all about how you play your cards.

Originally Posted by icqboy51

icqboy51 wrote:

Friendzoned.

Fixed.

I was in the same position with the girl saying the same things....definitely was not friend zoned, its all about how you play your cards.

Originally Posted by al3x89

ask her out on a date and take it from there?

isn't that what most people do?
at work i helped her out once to switch from part time to more stable and more hours.

and about a week later, i randomly text her to see if she wanted to go out for dinner. 'just dinner' not like a date. she was cool about it and we went for dinner
man guess that doesn't count. LOL - fail
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom