Update: FINAL 2010 NBA All-Star Ballot Returns (Vol. T-Mac and A.I still on the prowl)

2lwqj4n.gif

2cet5yu.gif

If T-Mac gets in this year I'm seriously not watching...what a waste, his name shouldn't even be on the ballots

Originally Posted by magikmike

There needs to be a limit on how many votes come from China
eyes.gif
YESSSS. I remember all the votes for Yao and he would play like 5 games before the asg. I think the lineups should be West: Nash, Bryant, Anthony,Nowitzki, Stoudemire. The East: Wade, VC, James, Garnett, Howard.

eek.gif

My prayers have been answered.

devil.gif

Tracy Mcgrady is back.
Enough said.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haters fall back.[/color]

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

eyes.gif
YESSSS. I remember all the votes for Yao and he would play like 5 games before the asg. I think the lineups should be West: Nash CP3, Bryant, Anthony, Nowitzki, Stoudemire. The East: Wade, VC, James, Garnett, Howard.

*fixed*
wink.gif

T-Mac is one of the illest players since he came into the league. But homie is just as injury prone as Greg Oden
grin.gif

he'd probably strain his shoulder giving an alley-oop or something.
smh.gif

Bunch of haters on NT.

go tmac!

Time to play him so David Stern can't do some magic like last year. Feel sorry for CP3 though. But David got your back just like last year.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

eyes.gif
YESSSS. I remember all the votes for Yao and he would play like 5 games before the asg. I think the lineups should be West: Nash CP3, Bryant, Anthony, Nowitzki, Stoudemire. The East: Wade, VC, James, Garnett, Howard.

*fixed*
wink.gif

T-Mac is one of the illest players since he came into the league. But homie is just as injury prone as Greg Oden
grin.gif

he'd probably strain his shoulder giving an alley-oop or something.
smh.gif
VC is very deserving...........leading scorer of the best team in the east

Originally Posted by BangDak

i think the reason tmac is getting so many votes is because WANT to see him play, due to the lack of PT hes getting right now...
maybe im wrong though.
There's just so many other deserving players right now though.

Tyreke Evans anyone?

--Majority rules. Just gotta accept it. Fans vote for starting 5, coaches from each respective conference vote for reserves.
--Been like that for minute now.

--I would like to see McGrady play. Is he deserving this year? No. But its the All-Star Game though. Its all show.

if hes a stand up guy to his peers, he would decline playing in the all star game period. if he does elect to play, it wouldnt surprise me to see him go downin injury in that game. karma is a !$+%!...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if hes a stand up guy to his peers, he would decline playing in the all star game period. if he does elect to play, it wouldnt surprise me to see him go down in injury in that game. karma is a !$+%!...
David Stern will not allow that to happen.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if hes a stand up guy to his peers, he would decline playing in the all star game period. if he does elect to play, it wouldnt surprise me to see him go down in injury in that game. karma is a !$+%!...
David Stern will not allow that to happen.
Truth

I forgot what year it was but wasn't Iverson behind in like 200k votes or something then before the All Star weekend he somehow got into first

I wanna see T Macs bum *+! start for the lulz
laugh.gif
and then win the MVP for even more lulz.

sorry guys. Im ROCKETS fan and if Tmac plays i would be mad but id still want to see him over a lot of the dudes yall mentioning. I don't care if JoeJohnson is more deserving then Tmac. Dont nobody want to see some of these dudes in no all star game
roll.gif

it would be boring as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

sorry guys. Im ROCKETS fan and if Tmac plays i would be mad but id still want to see him over a lot of the dudes yall mentioning. I don't care if Joe Johnson is more deserving then Tmac. Dont nobody want to see some of these dudes in no all star game
roll.gif

it would be boring as hell
laugh.gif

Joe Johnson's game is boring?

uhhhhhh...no
nerd.gif

For an All Star game, Joe Johnson's game is pretty boring to say the least.

And if $tern allows T-Mac to start I'm gonna die laughing.
laugh.gif

Props to his stanbase though...

I guess All Star weekend is all about the fans.... but it seems like there are a lot of fans on crack that have been voting

Back
Top Bottom