Update: FINAL 2010 NBA All-Star Ballot Returns (Vol. T-Mac and A.I still on the prowl)

TRACYYYYY!!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

yea no jennings is terrible.... he better atleast get a reserve spot and im not a jennings fan but kid has been ballin

T-Mac.
pimp.gif

But seriously fan voting is stupid.
laugh.gif

I'm a T-Mac fan (probably the only one on here) and for him to be that high on the ballot is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by devv

T-Pain Starting Really?

When did Amare become a center, I thought Frye was there center.

they do this every year
tired.gif

But i blame Phil for DJ not making it
frown.gif

if Gerald Wallace doesnt even make your top 10 forwards in the east, you shouldnt be allowed to vote

damn popularity contest is a joke

Originally Posted by fromtheline88

if Gerald Wallace doesnt even make your top 10 forwards in the east, you shouldnt be allowed to vote

damn popularity contest is a joke
this

I dont know why people are suprised T-mac has so many votes? he is a star name. Grant Hill used to get voted in all those years when he was injured.

smh.gif
at Mbenga not even being top 12. I would be happy just to see him on that list

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Fan voting is stupid.
All that needs to be said. Apparently, TMac is more deserving than Nash (among others) for an All Star bid. Yep, makes a lot of sense.

KEVIN DURANT!!!!!!! This guy is an all star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Crooked Letter Eye is 2nd in guards!?
eek.gif

I'm A fan, and it's cool he has all of those votes, but he has to play if they vote for him (Which I doubt so...)

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

[h1][/h1]
The guards in the Eastern Conference are paced by Wade, the leading vote-getter in the conference with 672,227 votes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still astonished at the amount of votes VC gets every year.

fan voting may be stupid,but yall are dumb for whinin and *****ing over the same !%* every year. the asg is nothing more than a popularity contest and it willforever be that way so deal with it. obviously stern is gonna fix the voting later on to make sure tmac doesnt start.

i think the reason tmac is getting so many votes is because WANT to see him play, due to the lack of PT hes getting right now...
maybe im wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom