Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

These sou sou/money sharing groups aren't a scam
never knew the name for this. Some of the dudes at my job do it. It doesn’t make sense when you think about it but if you can’t save money other ways it works I guess

the only way it would make sense to me is if you were the last person to get the $

Last edited:
never knew the name for this. Some of the dudes at my job do it. It doesn’t make sense when you think about it but if you can’t save money other ways it works I guess

the only way it would make sense to me is if you were the last person to get the $

Wow, I never knew folks did this stateside. Couldn't be me.

My old coworkers used to do this. One chick got fired right after she collected. She skated on all of those fools.

Those arrows that tell you which way to walk at the grocery store are dumb. If there's one or two people in the aisle, who gives a ****? I kept walking into the aisles the wrong way and jumping backwards, but then I looked around and just said **** it.

Those arrows that tell you which way to walk at the grocery store are dumb. If there's one or two people in the aisle, who gives a ****? I kept walking into the aisles the wrong way and jumping backwards, but then I looked around and just said **** it.

I never once have batted an eye or followed any damn arrow in a grocery store.

Interesting perspective. No such thing as right or wrong?
Right nor wrong will equate to sin. Christian concepts of right and wrong are bent toward the oppressor, and sin is most definitely a christian concept. From the book WISE BLOOD,

Hazel leaves Leora Watts' house early the next morning with the firm, though suddenly-formed, intention to buy a car. He goes to a used car lot, buys a busted Essex, and drives it onto the highway. At one point, a truck in front of him stops by a boulder with a slogan painted on it: "WOE TO THE BLASPHEMER AND WHOREMONGER! WILL HELL SWALLOW YOU UP?" (71)

The truck moves on, and Hazel pulls up next to the rock, noticing that "Jesus saves" is written in small letters at the bottom. As he studies this, another truck pulls up behind him and honks at Hazel to get going. Hazel does not respond, so the driver comes out and accosts him. Hazel explains that he is reading the sign and that he does not believe in sin or anything else; in fact, Hazel says, "Jesus is a trick on [blacks]*" (72). He then asks the driver for directions to the zoo. He drives off, to find Enoch.

Last edited:

My old coworkers used to do this. One chick got fired right after she collected. She skated on all of those fools.

yea at my job they have this thing called a birthday club which basically operates the same way. It's not actually the person's birthday

I've seen at least two posts on my facebook in the last month that has mentioned a sou-sou so where is all this coming from?

My coworkers were all Honduran and from other Central American countries so

Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 4.05.19 AM.png

I feel like this shouldn't be an unpopular opinion, but people who get overly emotional over sports can't be trusted.

If you yell at/curse out players, throw/break things, get into heated arguments/fights with other fans, etc., you're pathetic

I feel like people who complain about their child not being able to wear pajamas to the at home schooling or isnt allowed to lay in (lay in specifically. Sitting is different imo) their bed for at home schooling are the same people who are saying you're infringing on their liberties by asking them to wear a mask.

Structure is a good thing, folks. Stop pushing back.

Trapped in the Closet is genius level song writing and storytelling and I'd pay good money to see the stage play version Kells was shopping around.

I remember he and Ron Isley said they were working on a movie idea based in their work together (let's call it the down low series). This was a long *** time ago. Like when Contagious dropped. They were on 106 n Park with AJ and Free talking about it.

That probably would have been a better movie, and I'm sure the 2 play off of each other, but I'd happily settle for a TitC play.

Yes I realize there are plot holes in the lyrics. Oscar winning movies are filled with plot holes too.

Last edited:
For far too long, the non Black members on this site sought to police the actions and comments of Black people on this site, as if they were some sort of supervisor for Black people.

Sanctioned/zoned off areas for the entertainment experience of drinking and driving should be a thing. Adult amusement park. Make folks sign waivers in case of accident. Keep the driving course as clear as possible obviously, but still sign the waivers. There should still be a BAC limit, I'm assuming, but way beyond the .08.

**** would be a hit. Then you could have a place to put these weird *** axe bars too.

Don’t nobody WANT to drive drunk. Folks just be trying to make it home. I don’t even like play Gran Turismo buzzed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom