Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

oh yessir. Ironically may be bleeding into an unpopular opinion but this posty show right here, man (reminds me of that X woodstock performance too - barebones stage, complete control of the crowd)

Yeah a great live will have me rockin with artists I normally don't if the crowd riding with them.

A large majority of the faces they choose as "representation" for black people usually only represent a very specific sort of black person. Specifically one who is heavily immersed in white culture & "success".

Really hate this socks over leggings trend. Even see guys doing it, like if they're wearing tights under shorts or joggers. I also feel like I'm too old to adopt this trend anyway, thus I hate it.

https://www.newslax.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Sports-socks-over-leggings-the-new-trend-that-is-dominating.jpg

I will always wear tights under shorts when at the gym, I have never thought about wearing socks over the tights. I barely even have socks that aren’t no show, but I will try it just cause, maybe tomorrow.

Fresh mushrooms are the goat pizza topping.
On a similar note, I don’t mind pineapple on my pizza. It’s not my first or top 10 toppings I would choose to put on a pie but I’ll eat it at a party and I won’t complain about it. I’m surprised by the amount of people who despise it.

On a similar note, I don’t mind pineapple on my pizza. It’s not my first or top 10 toppings I would choose to put on a pie but I’ll eat it at a party and I won’t complain about it. I’m surprised by the amount of people who despise it.
It’s funny you say that because I’ve really been wanting to try pineapple on my pizza as of recent.

Chicago drill is top 2 worst era in rap

Besides cordae, most new rappers can’t rap

Lil Wayne saying he doesn’t write was the worst thing to happen to rap (I know jay was first but Wayne impacted more with the kids)

Atlanta sucks now. Born and raised and overpopulation and horrible leadership ruined it

Crypto and NFTs are a Ponzi scheme

Niketalk sucks compared to the days before the huge resellers. Back when you got roasted until you got your posts up

I fully understand why celebrities can be ruse & think they are better than people. Look at any celebrity thread & read all the **** said about them & how much people resent them. It's fully understandable how people take that in & build a defense mechanism.

Like imagine being elite at what you do, bringing millions of people inspiration & some randon on the internet a check away from losing it all, no talent & no success is telling you how bad of a spot your in, how dumb you are, etc etc

Then when the celeb snaps back and calls the person out for being a loser they get the bad rep for it :smh:

Really hate this socks over leggings trend. Even see guys doing it, like if they're wearing tights under shorts or joggers. I also feel like I'm too old to adopt this trend anyway, thus I hate it.

https://www.newslax.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Sports-socks-over-leggings-the-new-trend-that-is-dominating.jpg

Word to Lars Ulrich from mid 80’s to the early 90’s

967041A6-1E13-4528-A2FE-021768CA6983.jpeg

I fully understand why celebrities can be ruse & think they are better than people. Look at any celebrity thread & read all the **** said about them & how much people resent them. It's fully understandable how people take that in & build a defense mechanism.

Like imagine being elite at what you do, bringing millions of people inspiration & some randon on the internet a check away from losing it all, no talent & no success is telling you how bad of a spot your in, how dumb you are, etc etc

Then when the celeb snaps back and calls the person out for being a loser they get the bad rep for it :smh:
Sticking up for Kanye post in disguise? :nerd:

This is very eugenics but I am ok with China style birth restrictions on reproduction especially for the poor, uneducated, and generally unfit. You should have to show some type of desirable trait to get a pass to continue breeding. Everybody gets one and done. You have to show why you are worthy of having multiple children.

I'd also like to implement the same policy on gun ownership. Everybody gets 1.

Last edited:
This is very eugenics but I am ok with China style birth restrictions on reproduction especially for the poor, uneducated, and generally unfit. You should have to show some type of desirable trait to get a pass to continue breeding. Everybody gets one and done. You have to show why you are worthy of having multiple children.

I’m curious how you’d balance this.

Let’s say someone has the “fit” aspect but they are bipolar.

Do you see that as a net negative? Or how would you balance the trade offs as they get more complicated? Is there a government team who reviews reproductive applications, and if so how would they know that these people are telling the truth about their age and their health or mental health? Cancer comes up later in life sometimes, so you could allow someone with unwanted traits to reproduce and now your system failed, unless you have an idea.

Not attacking, legit curious.

I can almost agree in theory, but in practice/real world where corruption will always exist and people have used illogical and unfounded reasons to people down other groups of people...yah, no.

Back
Top Bottom