UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Off topic, but anyone know where can i find the adidas undefeated bape camo collab from april? Slept and its killing me!

Any chance of a restock? Wasn't in front of a computer during the drop, I'm sick I missed out lol

They look great on feet.

Anyone knownwhen they will get ship? Got two order with conf email too. Well in different acountsn

how did the SF location do? man i forgot about these but don't want to drive up there for disappointment ah.
Very well actually.  They handed out tickets for guaranteed pairs (can get only one of the two from the pack), but I didn't get a ticket.  It definitely discouraged many to not come if they didn't have a ticket I think so the crowd was pretty chill and not of a crazy size.  Maybe about 100 people total by the time they opened their doors.

My friend and I rolled up at 7 and were the first ones there.  They served the ones with tickets first, then it was our turn.  Everyone left with a pair their size or some manageable in the end, it seemed.  We got our 9.5 Dunks =).

The Hyperdunks are definitely rarer.  Girl who worked the door speculated an 80 to 20 or 70 to 30 ratio between Dunk/Hyperdunk.  When they finally let those without tix in they already ran out of 9.5 Hyperdunks, and I picked up the last 9.5 Dunk.  When we lined up to try and double up, they ran out of everything.

Went down to FTC afterwards and doubled up on the FTC Dunks.  Successful day if I do say so myself.

What was wild about SF was that half the people with tickets didn't even show up. Seemed like the numbers being let in jumped from 25 to 50 in a matter of minutes. I guess a lot of people decided to sleep in after going for the 5am online releases.

Last edited:
What was wild about SF was that half the people with tickets didn't even show up. Seemed like the numbers being let in jumped from 25 to 50 in a matter of minutes. I guess a lot of people decided to sleep in after going for the 5am online releases.
Whatever the case, I am eternally grateful to those who didn't show up =D.

Anyone elses order still "awaiting processing"? Just checked my order status and it hasnt changed since Saturday.

Well if I was him I would just want to know if the shipping will go through at all considering he has them on seperate accounts.

anyone hear from them about no order showing in history or email, but have a charge on their card?
I emailed them twice , tried calling but got a machine.
the charge on my card isn't even "pending"; its a full on charge for $171.32

Just got an e-mail from UNDFTD.com. Says if you haven't heard from them by now, be patient, they are still processing all orders.

Hello,

We are still currently processing all the orders for the Nike "Bring Back" Release from Saturday. If you have not received an email from Undefeated.com confirming your order you will shortly.

If you were charge multiple times please let us know and we will reverse all duplicate transactions.

We appreciate your business and patience very much. Hang Tough, your shoes are on the way!

Thank you for shopping with Undefeated.com

--
Undefeated, Inc.
[email protected]
http://undefeated.com

Last edited:
Ha! These things are gonna be on my feet so fast I'm gonna have to remove the box from my foot.
These are definitely shoes to wear. Dunks last forever.

I'm juiced. I called undftd and they said my order actually went through. I wasn't sure since I never got to the confirmation screen nor receive a confirmation email. Needless to say, I'm pumped. I thought my order was going to get cancelled.

I'm juiced. I called undftd and they said my order actually went through. I wasn't sure since I never got to the confirmation screen nor receive a confirmation email. Needless to say, I'm pumped. I thought my order was going to get cancelled.
did u calls the store? most of the time store wont know for online order. 

no I called their general online number from their website. 213.537.0024.

for those who got through online, the rep said they're sending out the remaining confirmation emails today/tomorrow and aiming to have everything shipped out by thursday.

Last edited:
no I called their general online number from their website. 213.537.0024.

for those who got through online, the rep said they're sending out the remaining confirmation emails today/tomorrow and aiming to have everything shipped out by thursday.
very nice. For some reason i never see that number lol Thank you do

nice, does your online order status still say "awaiting processing" or something else?

Back
Top Bottom