UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
did everyone who ordered online get an email confirmation? my order shows in my account, but still no order confirmation email
I received an email confirmation as soon as I submitted my payment info. The page was stuck trying to refresh though and then went to error screen. I'm not worried though since I got the email.

Poor mans UNDFTDs? Haha. Anyways so it occurs to me will we possibly see the release of these come August?

In keeping with the BringBack theme and given the timeline from the white gum drop to the ballistics, if they do decide to drop these I see them dropping around then.
Need those UNDFTD splatters...

Those are a MUST x3 should they release....

Maxdunker : did you hear the kid that walked out and said "I got sz 11 sbs for sale!" And was talking about the ballistics

Jfreak23: yeah man that was me I recently got on here again

Did you end up copping some Bo Jackson's?

Maxdunker : did you hear the kid that walked out and said "I got sz 11 sbs for sale!" And was talking about the ballistics
LOL I heard that. What was even more sad was that they had a little kid with them who they had buy a pair....

LOL I heard that. What was even more sad was that they had a little kid with them who they had buy a pair....

Hahaha yeah. Me and my friends were right at the door when he said that. Like they just started selling them. Not even close to bring sold out. LOL clowns.

Man this release was the first time I ever camped over night for any kicks.   I got a pair of the Dunk Highs.  Only thing that was annoying the hell out of me was listening to the 15 people in front of me talk about how they resell shoes for 11 hours straight.    Dudes was corny as hell.  lol Other then that I was happy.   The shoes had a few glue stains and a small scuff mark on them but I'm not trippin.   I plan on wearing my pair so after waiting 11 plus hours I wasn't gonna say naw I'm good on them lol

Oh word? Yeah I was in the diamond zip up, grey vans, crooks hat. My homie was rocking the wtaps and my other friend was in the preme jacket.
Yeah that was you. My cousin and I were right next to you I had Janoskis and adidas pants and my cousin had red roshes on.

Jfreak23: yeah man that was me I recently got on here again

Did you end up copping some Bo Jackson's?

seems like a few of us from NT were at silver lake i was the one with space jams and megatron hoodie. Crucial i did not believe the guy really camped out for those bo jackson's lol but i had his brother get me a extra pair of dunks lol

I know where I was at...the computer screen 
laugh.gif

Where I'm at they don't even have UNDFTD, I have 2 tees but people don't recognize the company at all down here.

seems like a few of us from NT were at silver lake i was the one with space jams and megatron hoodie. Crucial i did not believe the guy really camped out for those bo jackson's lol but i had his brother get me a extra pair of dunks lol

Oh word i saw you the second time my friends lined up. My boy was talking to Dj Guamstyles. We're you able to cop?

I just wanted a size 12 to rock :smh:

can't pay resale as I have 100+ shoes in my arsenal so I would never get enough wears to justify the $280+ I would have to pay... damn shame too because I was around for the OG release of these and understand the history of the company...

Back
Top Bottom