Under Armour?

If I wasn't swimming in performance shoes to play in, I'd really consider trying the new Juke with compfit and sort of an anatomical midsole/outsole.  That compfit top sleeve looks like it'd feel great and provide a nice connected feeling to the shoe w/o restricting at all.  I know past versions have used compfit.  Anyone play in the past Juke models?

%24_57.JPG

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/ua-compfit/pid1246939-029

Iks - I reviewed them a couple years ago for CK. The Compfit on these look stiffer and thicker. The original was very much a neoprene sleeve. Comfy and cool but didn't add much as far as stiff support.

he probably talking about the combination my friend.....
i love pink shoes but when i first saw this shoes, "mercurial /mambacurial" came to my mind...
it is just like if you say a pink and (teal?) colored shoe, i guess you will be reminded of the south beach colorway... 

Last edited:
I was being sarcastic - probably shouldn't have, but I just get tired of "they copied Nike".

I was being sarcastic - probably shouldn't have, but I just get tired of "they copied Nike".
hehe..i know you are being sarcastic so no love lost on that ;p

i feel what you are saying...specially here in the country where i am at, majority seems to just know nike and their colorways and whenever a brand came out a color that looks like that nike did, they are saying they copied nike

and to add to that, remember when they say the cluthcfit drive is copied from kd5? now im hearing that they are saying that the cluthfit drive HIGHS copied the kobe 9s..

he probably talking about the combination my friend.....
i love pink shoes but when i first saw this shoes, "mercurial /mambacurial" came to my mind...
it is just like if you say a pink and (teal?) colored shoe, i guess you will be reminded of the south beach colorway... 
^^^^^^ Yes, you're correct. I couldn't care less who or where it came from. Just the first thing that popped in my head when I saw it. Nothing negative inferred by the "Mambacurial" comment at all. 

You're a pretty presumptuous fella, huh? 
Nah, not really, but that was why I said I probably shouldn't have come back that way, not knowing you that well. Just get tired of other posts and the "other" board (SC) and all of the Non-Nike bashing and it carried over. My fault if unwarranted. Sorry, really.

Are they ever going to release the clutchfit high? I've been holding out on the mid hoping that they're going to release the high.

You're a pretty presumptuous fella, huh? 
Nah, not really, but that was why I said I probably shouldn't have come back that way, not knowing you that well. Just get tired of other posts and the "other" board (SC) and all of the Non-Nike bashing and it carried over. My fault if unwarranted. Sorry, really.
No worries at all and apology accepted. And for the record, I wear a fair amount of Asics, Saucony, New Balance, Puma, Vans, and Adidas in addition to Nike lol.
roll.gif
 Hey, at least you let it go. Nothing worse than have someone call you a liar when you knew what you meant. I had that experiences in another forum on here... A lot of is lost when we're just reading words.

Anyway, back to the shoes.

So if a guy was looking for a pair of the USA clutchfit drives, is it safe to say they are probably all dried up or could somebody possibly lead me in the right direction? Size 14 if that means anything.

the last place i saw any was on EastBay but there not there now. you can try Ebay. size 12 are going for $200.

hope this helps

according to UA rep: the high top clutchfits are releasing mid-Nov........ different colorways are releasing on their website & in retail stores.

didnt know what colorways were going where

according to UA rep: the high top clutchfits are releasing mid-Nov........ different colorways are releasing on their website & in retail stores.

didnt know what colorways were going where
Will those colorways listed on FootLocker be released on the same date on UnderArmour.com? 

"Will those colorways listed on FootLocker be released on the same date on UnderArmour.com? "

- the rep i talked to didnt know what UA was releasing for the UA site just that the UA.com would have different colorways than the retail stores for the high-tops

- the FL Nov 1st releases  white/taxi/royal & black/royal/taxi are the mid-tops not the high-tops

- the FL Nov 8th     rifle green/hi-vis yellow      rep said these were mid-tops

- the FL Nov 15th   black/teal/metallic silver     rep said these were mid-tops

- no firm date on when the high-tops are releasing only that he thinks sometime in mid-Nov {didnt know what colorways}

hope this helps

"Will those colorways listed on FootLocker be released on the same date on UnderArmour.com? "

- the rep i talked to didnt know what UA was releasing for the UA site just that the UA.com would have different colorways than the retail stores for the high-tops

- the FL Nov 1st releases  white/taxi/royal & black/royal/taxi are the mid-tops not the high-tops

- the FL Nov 8th     rifle green/hi-vis yellow      rep said these were mid-tops

- the FL Nov 15th   black/teal/metallic silver     rep said these were mid-tops

- no firm date on when the high-tops are releasing only that he thinks sometime in mid-Nov {didnt know what colorways}

hope this helps
Thanks, that helps a lot. Yea, I have this coupon for UA.com lying around, and I need to use it within 3 months (it expires in late Nov). That's why I want to purchase from their official website so bad, but none of the colorways that are currently listed on the website appeals to me. I just hope they release some nice colorways on there.

I don't know what happened to the "Blaze Orange" ClutchFit Drives on their site. There were still a good amount of sizes available the last time I checked and then the next day, they were apparently sold out. Same thing happened to the "Glow-in-the-Dark" Anatomix Spawn. I'm not sure if they really sold out that quickly or UnderArmour removed them from the site. 

Do you have any info on the Anatomix Spawn release dates?

Good to hear the Nov 1st pairs are mids, now let's hope they are the same as the ones pictures just in mid height.

Back
Top Bottom