Under Armour?

These lows are gonna be a problem... just amazing.  I mainly play in Kobes and these may feel even better overall.  Don't own a nice camera, just a quick iPhone shot.
bro, i just want to know, Nightwing said this is a gradient from pink to purple, so i just want to know how pink is this one compared to the other underarmour shoes?thanks

bro, i just want to know, Nightwing said this is a gradient from pink to purple, so i just want to know how pink is this one compared to the other underarmour shoes?thanks
It really isn't that pink compared to under armour shoes.  It's more of a red/infrared.  It's gradient from a lighter shade of red to a purple/burgundy color.

Hope this helps.  I'll take a better shot of the front when I get a chance this AM

I need to know how those Drive Lows fit and if they're similar in feel to the Kobe 8's
These have a similar feel to the Kobe 8 and I would say they fit very similar.  The length on these may be just a hair longer

These run TTS?
Yes, TTS.  They may be a hair long but everything fits nice and snug. 

I ordered a half size down for comparison just to be sure.  Maybe I'm just picky, but I swear my foot is an 11.25... always caught between an 11 and an 11.5 it seems haha. That pair should be in tues or wed so I'll update then.  But as of now, I'm thinking I will probably stick with the TTS pair.  It's very close to perfect.

I'm really curious as to whether or not this clutch material stretches out much over time.  That could change things with the fit decision.  Out of the box TTS is solid.  Wide footers really want to try these on.  It's snug but the material has good flex to it so even with a wide foot, true size may be solid

Last edited:

It really isn't that pink compared to under armour shoes.  It's more of a red/infrared.  It's gradient from a lighter shade of red to a purple/burgundy color.

Hope this helps.  I'll take a better shot of the front when I get a chance this AM
thanks bro, il be waiting for the pic 
happy.gif

i am just a sucker for pink shoes and im torn between the Spawn2 or this one..so if this really comes out to be not that pink, i would probably lean to the spawn 2s

thanks bro, il be waiting for the pic 
happy.gif

i am just a sucker for pink shoes and im torn between the Spawn2 or this one..so if this really comes out to be not that pink, i would probably lean to the spawn 2s
I really wouldn't call it a pink.  The midsole is the only thing I'd call a dark pink, but the lighter shade of gradient is definitely more of a red.  Hope these pics help.  The best lighting I've got this morning

Last edited:

I really wouldn't call it a pink.  The midsole is the only thing I'd call a dark pink, but the lighter shade of gradient is definitely more of a red.  Hope these pics help.  The best lighting I've got this morning
those were sick..hehe
thanks for the effort...
looks good, these will make me think twice before copping my next UA pickup.

$50 UA.com GIFT CARD COLLECTION CONTEST!!!!!!!

When we hit 100 members in the Under Armour Marketplace on Facebook we're going to give the gift card away to the person with the best collection

Feel free to join and post your collection in order to win. Make sure you read the rules first and good luck!

Yeah thanks man.  Once I reach a certain # of shoes, I gotta stop on NT or I'll just keep going.  I'm trying to keep purchases in check.  I'm lucky enough to be over my head again in the performance shoes I wanted, so I actually need to sell some haha.

Anyway, based on that pic it looks like I'll go with my Kobe 8 size.  I got my YOTHs when NDC had theirs on sale and had a clearance code (like a bunch of other people did too), but the durability of the lunarlon is on the short side to me.  In that sense, they are nowhere near Kobe V's or Spawns.  That's something I really dig about the Spawns, even at retail they're a good value and with a coupon code it's a no brainer.  A really incredible achievement considering how recently they started delving in bball shoes.

Idk who posted that crazy collection of just under armour running shoes but i need a shelf like that lol

Yeah thanks man.  Once I reach a certain # of shoes, I gotta stop on NT or I'll just keep going.  I'm trying to keep purchases in check.  I'm lucky enough to be over my head again in the performance shoes I wanted, so I actually need to sell some haha.

Anyway, based on that pic it looks like I'll go with my Kobe 8 size.  I got my YOTHs when NDC had theirs on sale and had a clearance code (like a bunch of other people did too), but the durability of the lunarlon is on the short side to me.  In that sense, they are nowhere near Kobe V's or Spawns.  That's something I really dig about the Spawns, even at retail they're a good value and with a coupon code it's a no brainer.  A really incredible achievement considering how recently they started delving in bball shoes.
I definitely hear that man -- I've had to downsize quite a bit myself.  In the process of getting rid of some pairs.  Since the majority of my shoes are to play in, I just can't justify certain pairs that won't get enough court use.

I would say sizing for these is about the same as for the spawns.  Really looking forward to this shoe because it has that great minimal fit/feel of a Kobe but with Micro G.

$50 UA.com GIFT CARD COLLECTION CONTEST!!!!!!!

When we hit 100 members in the Under Armour Marketplace on Facebook we're going to give the gift card away to the person with the best collection

Feel free to join and post your collection in order to win. Make sure you read the rules first and good luck!
You must be an UMD fan.

I really wanted those Spines from the very first Barclays game. Those jerseys were sick too.

These on feet pics aren't really my thing, haha... but here you.  Bad background for the pic, but this is about as good of lighting as I could get at the time.

Dang, do you guys think the Drive Lows will show up on eastbay/DSG/Finish Line?

When the Showtime Spawn Lows came out, they popped up on eastbay well after they sold out on DSG and UA.com.  That's when I finally got them with their 20% code.  I'm hoping the same will happen with these.

Dang, do you guys think the Drive Lows will show up on eastbay/DSG/Finish Line?

When the Showtime Spawn Lows came out, they popped up on eastbay well after they sold out on DSG and UA.com.  That's when I finally got them with their 20% code.  I'm hoping the same will happen with these.
The lows seem to be a little harder to find. I don't think Brand Houses even got them. Talked to a couple people who work at the Baltimore one and they had to order them online. It's possible, but at this point, doesn't seem too likely. 

Anxious to see more colorways of the lows. Would have been nice if they released these, doubt they will though

whoa this view shows how identical to the 8 these are. I'll just leave it at that. The Away mids look good on feet, the height isn't bad at all especially with dark socks.

Last edited:
whoa this view shows how identical to the 8 these are. I'll just leave it at that. The Away mids look good on feet, the height isn't bad at all especially with dark socks.
A narrow fit, much like the 8s.  I also love how they have the cuts at different points between the lace loops.  Especially the cut towards the collar giving it that similar strapped in feel around the ankle that you get with the Kobe 8.  

These on feet pics aren't really my thing, haha... but here you.  Bad background for the pic, but this is about as good of lighting as I could get at the time.
how i wish this colorway would come up on the mids...i really wish..... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom