Under Armour?

Originally Posted by denniscu

my UA double nickels...

I envy you!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by astroox805

has anyone been to the under armour store in the ontario mills mall (ca)? how is it?
i went there about a month ago didn't really have a good selection of shoes, but im sure they'll be getting more in stock as the months go by. The prices on the shoes weren't as good as seen on there web store.

has anyone been to the under armour store in the ontario mills mall (ca)? how is it?
i went there about a month ago didn't really have a good selection of shoes, but im sure they'll be getting more in stock as the months go by. The prices on the shoes weren't as good as seen on there web store.

DN are REAL nice... they feel nice too but just couldn't quite pull the trigger on them after having the bloodlines and all these roses lol.... maybe later down the road

DN are REAL nice... they feel nice too but just couldn't quite pull the trigger on them after having the bloodlines and all these roses lol.... maybe later down the road

Originally Posted by JJC6723

I was able to make it out there this weekend, not a big selection of shoes but I was able to purchase 2 pairs of bloodlines. I'll go as far as saying that the bloodlines comfort is super dope! Not many big brands doing it like them....although I feel like the Lebron 9's are awesome. UA is in the right direction!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJC6723

I was able to make it out there this weekend, not a big selection of shoes but I was able to purchase 2 pairs of bloodlines. I'll go as far as saying that the bloodlines comfort is super dope! Not many big brands doing it like them....although I feel like the Lebron 9's are awesome. UA is in the right direction!
pimp.gif

Has anyone played in the bloodlines? They look really good, and I really want to see how they perform on the court. Also, give us a heads up on those Maryland PE's. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone played in the bloodlines? They look really good, and I really want to see how they perform on the court. Also, give us a heads up on those Maryland PE's. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ Yep, and do it. Supercomfy, super springy, and super-responsive. Cushioning us the same today 4 months later as the first day, and I wore them everyday for about 2 months for something.

^^^ Yep, and do it. Supercomfy, super springy, and super-responsive. Cushioning us the same today 4 months later as the first day, and I wore them everyday for about 2 months for something.

Back
Top Bottom