Under Armour?

Second round starts tomorrow vs the Heat. He's out with the face fracture and concussion but hopefully he's back soon. No sign of any II at all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVtkj6GWIAEiR3e?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVtkj6FWIAIalcS?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVtkj6hXoAA0gMP?format=jpg&name=large

UA really finna let Embiid win a damn MVP in June 2022 still with a lone signature shoe released in September 2020 :smh:

I mean don't get me wrong that's a hell of a record, that the 2 NBA guys with signature shoes for your brand have gone on to win MVPs, but it's crazy how much they're leaving on the table.

It's about to be September 2022 and there isn't a HINT of an Embiid 2 leak. We've seen:

Zion 2s released (Zion 1s came out in May 2021)
Freak 4s about to release (Freak 2s released July 2020)
Lebron 20 pics (18s released September 2020)
Jordan 37s about to release (Jordan 35 released October 2020)
Kyrie 9 pics (Kyrie 7s released around November 2020)
KD 15s have released (KD 13s released around April 2020)

And on and on and on.

UA is so far behind. They should be releasing the Embiid 3s at this point, meanwhile there's not even a whiff of the 2s. In September 2020 when the Embiid 1s came out, LaMelo was withdrawing from the rest of the NBA Combine and didn't even have a deal. Now LaMelo entered the league, signed with Puma, released the MB.01s and then the MB.01 lows, and we've seen pics of the 2s and they will probably release in the fall, and Embiid has nothing.

What the hell is going on with Embiid and UA?

It's about to be September 2022 and there isn't a HINT of an Embiid 2 leak. We've seen:

Zion 2s released (Zion 1s came out in May 2021)
Freak 4s about to release (Freak 2s released July 2020)
Lebron 20 pics (18s released September 2020)
Jordan 37s about to release (Jordan 35 released October 2020)
Kyrie 9 pics (Kyrie 7s released around November 2020)
KD 15s have released (KD 13s released around April 2020)

And on and on and on.

UA is so far behind. They should be releasing the Embiid 3s at this point, meanwhile there's not even a whiff of the 2s. In September 2020 when the Embiid 1s came out, LaMelo was withdrawing from the rest of the NBA Combine and didn't even have a deal. Now LaMelo entered the league, signed with Puma, released the MB.01s and then the MB.01 lows, and we've seen pics of the 2s and they will probably release in the fall, and Embiid has nothing.

What the hell is going on with Embiid and UA?

I’ve said the same before. Unfortunately bigs don’t really sell sneakers, but that aside, UA signed him and released a signature model for him but haven’t heard a peep since. The whole thing is beyond weird.

JS”

UA doesn’t care about its basketball division and never has.
About 2010 then they had Brandon Jennings and Kemba walker the basketball division was killin imo, the Jennings line was the best hoop shoe on the market imo

But I see your point, UA basketball has been pretty much nonexistent for close to a decade

About 2010 then they had Brandon Jennings and Kemba walker the basketball division was killin imo, the Jennings line was the best hoop shoe on the market imo

But I see your point, UA basketball has been pretty much nonexistent for close to a decade
Bloodlines were DOPE

It might even be in this thread if this is the OG, but I remember I got to weartest for them when they dropped the Monta Ellis's. ****s had NO traction and were horrible. Matter of fact dude from NT is the one who put me on. I told them and they never sent me anything else. Edit nvm, just googled it those was And 1 lol ANd people on google stole my photos
edit: clicked the link and they credited me

Back
Top Bottom