This avy/sn had me
roll.gif

that is kinda true, i'm only 6'1 but at the gym everyone is shorter than me
laugh.gif
all the tall dudes be playin bball

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

5'4 + NY swag = automatic panty droppers
you dont even believe that.

i swear some short dudes have a complex.. constantly acting like they have to prove something to taller people. i see these dudes at the gym all the time, meand my friends refer to them as "manlets".. dudes are like 5'2 walking around trying to look all diesel
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

*waits for some short dude to quote my post and say "i would still take your girl from you blah blah"

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i swear some short dudes have a complex.. constantly acting like they have to prove something to taller people. i see these dudes at the gym all the time, me and my friends refer to them as "manlets".. dudes are like 5'2 walking around trying to look all diesel
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

*waits for some short dude to quote my post and say "i would still take your girl from you blah blah"
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I would still take your girl

Being short and attractive > than being tall and unattractive. Height is just one factor just like anything else. If a girl is shorter than you anddoesn't want to date you because you're not "tall enough" she is probably not worth your time anyway.

i swear some short dudes have a complex.. constantly acting like they have to prove something to taller people. i see these dudes at the gym all the time, me and my friends refer to them as "manlets".. dudes are like 5'2 walking around trying to look all diesel
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

That's cute. You guys seriously sit at the gym and make up names for short people? Do any of you guys actually work out at the gym?
roll.gif
While you guys are scoping the"manlets", they're probably eyeing the chick in spandex on the treadmill. God I would HATE to be so concerned about other males...their statureof all things. The fact that you think other males are trying to prove ANYTHING to you is a complex in itself...it's called narcissism. Thanks to thisthread I envision all tall dudes gathering in groups and discussing their views on short men...I pray you guys are 18 and under. Sheesh

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I would still take your girl
I see what you did there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

That's cute. You guys seriously sit at the gym and make up names for short people? Do any of you guys actually work out at the gym?
roll.gif
While you guys are scoping the "manlets", they're probably eyeing the chick in spandex on the treadmill. God I would HATE to be so concerned about other males...their stature of all things. The fact that you think other males are trying to prove ANYTHING to you is a complex in itself...it's called narcissism. Thanks to this thread I envision all tall dudes gathering in groups and discussing their views on short men...I pray you guys are 18 and under. Sheesh

whatever gets you through the day squirt
laugh.gif

As long as there's a 3 inch difference with the girl you're fine.

3 inches taller and she still looks up to you and she can wear heels and she isn't taller.

3 inch rule.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
While you guys are scoping the "manlets", they're probably eyeing the chick in spandex on the treadmill. God I would HATE to be so concerned about other males...their stature of all things. The fact that you think other males are trying to prove ANYTHING to you is a complex in itself...it's called narcissism. Thanks to this thread I envision all tall dudes gathering in groups and discussing their views on short men...I pray you guys are 18 and under. Sheesh
notice how you wrote an entire paragraph off one sentence in my post... prime example of a short dude with a complex trying to prove that he isbetter than me, gets more girls, etc
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

As long as there's a 3 inch difference with the girl you're fine.

3 inches taller and she still looks up to you and she can wear heels and she isn't taller.

3 inch rule.
word

damn famlay....5'6 though???yeah i kno girls that have shut boys down...called them shorty in all that....shout out to genetics...but dont be fooled,bigtall doofy men aint gettin no love eitha...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Yo...shut up. I see you in all the height threads making these bold claims. I guarantee that there are plenty 5'6 or under dudes, myself included, that could game a shorty right from under you. Of course girls say they want a taller guy, just like most guys would say they want a chick with a fat ##+, or huge breast. But the reality is when someone grabs your attention you pretty much forget about what you thought was an ideal partner. You can say what you want about short dudes takin l's or whatever, just don't bring ya girl round me...
whoa thats a strong wager partner.

if youre in the tri state area an this swine flu settles down. id be wiliin to hit NYC and just ask random chicks on the street..........then the 2nd part of the experiment is to spit game and see who comes out the winner.

if youre under 5 foot 6 as a grown man, im sorry but you LOST in the genetic pool.
I have an inferiority complex, yet you are exhibiting your body to a male dominated messageboard
eyes.gif
But moving on, I would have no problem with your wager, if anything the cuteness factor added by my small frame makes me much more approachable to girls than you Bill Bradley clones. Smart people like myself know that genetics is much more than height. I have played on a state championship basketball team (JD Red Rams waddup!), I have performed at the state level in the 100 meter dash. I am attending law school in the fall. And you are.....tall. You got me there, my genetics are trash. Guess I'll never be able to display my tall, muscley body to a.bunch of dudes. You are a joke fam
laugh.gif

lol got em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nikes23

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Yo...shut up. I see you in all the height threads making these bold claims. I guarantee that there are plenty 5'6 or under dudes, myself included, that could game a shorty right from under you. Of course girls say they want a taller guy, just like most guys would say they want a chick with a fat ##+, or huge breast. But the reality is when someone grabs your attention you pretty much forget about what you thought was an ideal partner. You can say what you want about short dudes takin l's or whatever, just don't bring ya girl round me...
whoa thats a strong wager partner.

if youre in the tri state area an this swine flu settles down. id be wiliin to hit NYC and just ask random chicks on the street..........then the 2nd part of the experiment is to spit game and see who comes out the winner.

if youre under 5 foot 6 as a grown man, im sorry but you LOST in the genetic pool.
I have an inferiority complex, yet you are exhibiting your body to a male dominated messageboard
eyes.gif
But moving on, I would have no problem with your wager, if anything the cuteness factor added by my small frame makes me much more approachable to girls than you Bill Bradley clones. Smart people like myself know that genetics is much more than height. I have played on a state championship basketball team (JD Red Rams waddup!), I have performed at the state level in the 100 meter dash. I am attending law school in the fall. And you are.....tall. You got me there, my genetics are trash. Guess I'll never be able to display my tall, muscley body to a.bunch of dudes. You are a joke fam
laugh.gif
lol got em
roll.gif

preach

Of course I'm offended
laugh.gif
Dudes are basically telling me becauseI'm shorter than average that I'm less of a man than they are or something. There was once a time when blacks were told they were less human because oftheir color, another thing people have no control over. You can call me a squirt, that's whatever. Can't even remember the last time I heard a grownman even say that
eyes.gif
I've posted my life situation before in thisthread so there's no need to reiterate, but the fact still remains that I am 100% comfortable with who I am...never really been in the business ofimpressing other guys.

And as for HarlemToTheBronx, you have over 25,000 posts and you listen to Randy Newman. But my life sucks right? Clowns.

You upset, little guy?

It's all in fun.
laugh.gif

the fact still remains that I am 100% comfortable with who I am...never really been in the business of impressing other guys.
Isn't that all that really matters?

Back
Top Bottom